PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where I can get pics of drug operation set ups?

Shannon Chenoweth
04-11-2006, 08:10 PM
Yes, I'm serious. I need them for reference for a story I'm doing. Is this difficult or impossible to get reference for? Thanks for any help on this.

Brad N.
04-11-2006, 08:15 PM
Yes, I'm serious. I need them for reference for a story I'm doing. Is this difficult or impossible to get reference for? Thanks for any help on this.

I'll try to help, any idea what drug?

Bill!
04-11-2006, 08:15 PM
Depends on what you're looking for. Drug setups can be all different. All they really need is the tools of the trade for that particular drug, and I'm sure you could google image search most of those.

TheTravis!
04-11-2006, 08:16 PM
Go to Maleev's house.

Brad N.
04-11-2006, 08:16 PM
I'll need a little more info, for example: you need pics of a bunch of pot plants and heat lamps, drug bust pics, or like pics of a meth lab in operation?

HomerGator
04-11-2006, 08:17 PM
Go to Maleev's house.

Damn! Beat me to it!

TheTravis!
04-11-2006, 08:17 PM
www.google.com

Shannon Chenoweth
04-11-2006, 08:18 PM
Ha ha on Maleev. And, I did try google, but nada so far.

What I'm looking for specifically is a cocaine set up. Like, not just an in house thing. Bigger than that.

Brad N.
04-11-2006, 08:21 PM
To be honest, if you can't find exactly what you need on google just watch some movies. For coke I'd try Scarface, Clear and Present Danger, maybe even New Jack City, and make the ideas your own.

HomerGator
04-11-2006, 08:21 PM

What I'm looking for specifically is a cocaine set up. Like, not just an in house thing. Bigger than that.

Like in New Jack City?

Taxman
04-11-2006, 08:22 PM

What I'm looking for specifically is a cocaine set up. Like, not just an in house thing. Bigger than that.An industrial Cocaine Lab, does such a thing exist? And if it does, would there be picutres?

You might have to go with images from movies. I know there was a large drug lab in License to Kill. There must others as well.

Shannon Chenoweth
04-11-2006, 08:24 PM
An industrial Cocaine Lab, does such a thing exist? And if it does, would there be picutres?

You might have to go with images from movies. I know there was a large drug lab in License to Kill. There must others as well.

Well, not that big, just a medium sized set up in a warehouse or something.

I haven't seen New Jack City. I prob should.

HomerGator
04-11-2006, 08:25 PM

Yeah, it has something just like what you're looking for in it. So does A Clear and Present Danger.

Simps
04-11-2006, 08:25 PM
Take a cue from your "ridealongs" and go experience one for real in a shitty part of town. Or guess, and make it up.

Taxman
04-11-2006, 08:26 PM

I haven't seen New Jack City. I prob should.I've seen that, but don't remember it well.

DaGetHighKnight
04-11-2006, 08:26 PM
Imagine a room of naked people with surgical masks on putting white powder into a small vial with men dressed in nice suits holding machine guns watching their every move.

Shannon Chenoweth
04-11-2006, 08:27 PM
Take a cue from your "ridealongs" and go experience one for real in a shitty part of town. Or guess, and make it up.

Doubt they'd take me to one even if I wanted to go.
And, yeah I'm basically making it up already. I just need something to go by for the artist.

TheTravis!
04-11-2006, 08:30 PM

I just googled "cocaine lab" and came up with 8 pages of images. If you can't find something there, use your imagination.

Taxman
04-11-2006, 08:33 PM
I once walked in on the late stage of the bust of a meth lab, or something. That was kinda strange.

Taki Soma
04-11-2006, 08:35 PM
just imagine how you'd set it up.

Shannon Chenoweth
I just googled "cocaine lab" and came up with 8 pages of images. If you can't find something there, use your imagination.

I didn't say "lab," that may be the right wording then. Thx.

TheTravis!
Is there such a thing as a "noir" cocaine lab?

Taxman
04-11-2006, 08:36 PM
Is there such a thing as a "noir" cocaine lab?Black cocaine, we could start a new trend.

Shannon Chenoweth
04-11-2006, 08:38 PM
Eh, that didn't help Travis. But, thanks anyway man.

Shannon Chenoweth
04-11-2006, 08:39 PM

Like I said, I've got a mental image, but until they find a way for me to transfer my mental imagery to my artists, that's not gonna work fully. :)

Oh, and this is not for The Line, its for something else. :)

Justin.Strange
04-11-2006, 08:43 PM
you could try and get a 5-0 connect to have him serve as your "technical advisor". "Officer, how is crack made?" "Ha ha! Silly white girl. Listen to Master P.."

Or just bullshit and have a dirty room, with dirty and poor mexican or asain workers, with clean cut guys wearing black gangster pinstripe suits and black sunglasses, looking mean, holding semiautomatics, and watching everything like a hawk. Have some big angry looking bald dude screaming and beating the shit out of somebody in the corner as well.

Shannon Chenoweth
04-11-2006, 08:44 PM
Have some big angry looking bald dude screaming and beating the shit out of somebody in the corner as well.

Ha ha! :lol:

Taxman
04-11-2006, 08:45 PM
Oh, and this is not for The Line, its for something else. :)Will you consider Cocaine Noir for a title?

Shannon Chenoweth
04-11-2006, 08:45 PM
Will you consider Cocaine Noir for a title?

Nah, this is just one scene. Blood will be shed! :)

HomerGator
04-11-2006, 08:49 PM
"Ha ha! Silly white girl. Listen to Master P.."

Wow. I don't think I've ever seen or heard someone tell someone else to listen to Master P....

King of Mars
04-11-2006, 08:51 PM
Anyone know where I can get pics of drug operation set ups?

Here's a nice shot of Whitney Houston's bathroom. She's got half of the Central American supply in there.

http://www.gambling911.com/Whitney-Houston-Drug-Den.jpg

Justin.Strange
04-11-2006, 08:54 PM
Wow. I don't think I've ever seen or heard someone tell someone else to listen to Master P....

On his first album, P has a song giving explict directions on how to prepare crack. I'm waaay too damned lazy to find the lyrics though..

HomerGator
04-11-2006, 08:57 PM
On his first album, P has a song giving explict directions on how to prepare crack. I'm waaay too damned lazy to find the lyrics though..

No, yeah, I know, I actually used to have the album.

And I have no idea why I just admitted to that...

t00lverine
04-11-2006, 09:21 PM
Send bloodyheck a PM.

Ben
04-11-2006, 09:52 PM
Just make up a drug and you can make up what the drug operation would look like.

Call the drug something cool like "viper" or "sick" and measure its addictiveness in units of "addictiveness of cocaine"

t00lverine
04-11-2006, 09:55 PM
Just make up a drug and you can make up what the drug operation would look like.

Call the drug something cool like "viper" or "sick" and measure its addictiveness in units of "addictiveness of cocaine"

Isn't coke addictive enough as it is?

Len Ford
04-11-2006, 09:56 PM
You could check the movie Blow for some references. This article has a tiny pic of the inside of a cocaine warehouse http://www.brentflynn.com/brent/cocaine.htm

sonnylarue
04-11-2006, 10:14 PM
"meth lab" might work for a search too.

I agree with the new jack city suggestion

copypastepuke
04-11-2006, 10:19 PM

that is a pretty large scale operation.

warehouses are big.

chris page
04-11-2006, 10:20 PM
if it's just the trouble of getting the image out of your head written on paper, then try describing it in the simplest terms possible. (i.e. "the room is filthy. people are lying in their own shit. etc) then just take that and dig through the thesaurus to find some truly nasty words.

or, watch new jack city, salton sea, and sprung. those're useful too.

james michael
04-11-2006, 10:51 PM
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/home.php

Shannon Chenoweth
04-11-2006, 11:14 PM
if it's just the trouble of getting the image out of your head written on paper, then try describing it in the simplest terms possible. (i.e. "the room is filthy. people are lying in their own shit. etc) then just take that and dig through the thesaurus to find some truly nasty words.

or, watch new jack city, salton sea, and sprung. those're useful too.

Nah, I can describe it to the artist sure. But, I just have this thing for wanting as much actual reference pics as I can for them.

DrMachine
04-13-2006, 11:35 AM
yes

Skatonic10
04-13-2006, 11:39 AM
I came across a news story a couple of weeks ago about this HUGE marijuana bust in Tennesse. There were some crazy pictures. Rows and rows of plants. ANd it was all underground. I'd have to do a maor search to find it though.

Smokinblues
04-13-2006, 11:40 AM
bad boys was heroin, but it was a warehouse get up I think.

McAfee
04-13-2006, 11:47 AM
Ennis did it in the opening of his first Punisher issue.

Shannon Chenoweth
04-13-2006, 09:11 PM
Ennis did it in the opening of his first Punisher issue.

MAX run?