PDA

View Full Version : How much does Iron Man know?

Marcdachamp
04-11-2006, 01:39 PM
After reading the Illuminati special, particularly the final pages, I began thinking: Does Iron Man actually KNOW what's going to happen with the New Warriors? Over in Thunderbolts, we saw that Zemo and the other Thunderbolts have seen visions of the future. One of which was of Zemo and Stark shaking hands. My question is, after having seen Stark's very precise theory, is there a reason it's, well, precise?:scared:

Food for thought.

Ben
04-11-2006, 01:42 PM
No. They already said so. He's just a very good predicting guy.

Good & Evil
04-11-2006, 01:45 PM
That was the one bit of the illuminati special that I didnt like mainly because Bendis is usually more subtle than that. Stark knowing for certain would put a different spin on it and begs the question how did he find out?

Marcdachamp
04-11-2006, 01:49 PM
That was the one bit of the illuminati special that I didnt like mainly because Bendis is usually more subtle than that. Stark knowing for certain would put a different spin on it and begs the question how did he find out?
Exactly. Seems fishy, as did that scene in T-Bolts.

Craig C
04-11-2006, 01:51 PM

Chaos Magic:D

Ryan Elliott
04-11-2006, 02:02 PM
I don't think he knows specifics. Like who, what, or where. He just knows that some young hero's gonna screw up big time. It may not be his/her fualt, but he/she'll be one of the cuases.

Marcdachamp
04-11-2006, 02:06 PM
I don't think he knows specifics. Like who, what, or where. He just knows that some young hero's gonna screw up big time. It may not be his/her fualt, but he/she'll be one of the cuases.
But does he KNOW, or suspect?

Ryan Elliott
04-11-2006, 02:08 PM

Obviously he knows. But not how to stop it. Which is why I think he wants the heroes to roll over so easily.

He knows he can't stop it, becuase he doesn't know specifics.

Briomega
04-11-2006, 02:09 PM

It's not like it would be difficult to predict something like that happening. There's quite a lot of young heroes running around lately and it'd only be a matter of time before one of them screwed up.

Marcdachamp
04-11-2006, 02:13 PM
Obviously he knows. But not how to stop it. Which is why I think he wants the heroes to roll over so easily.

He knows he can't stop it, becuase he doesn't know specifics.
Kinda what I'm thinking.

Ryan Elliott
04-11-2006, 02:21 PM
Kinda what I'm thinking.

He knows it's going to happen, and that it's impossible to stop.

So he just wants everything to go as smoothly as possible after it happens.

Kefky
04-11-2006, 02:45 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Future_studies

Like it or not, this is all there is to it.