PDA

View Full Version : OMG! Another Awesome Idea That Marvel Should Do (Kirkman Get in HEre!!)

Shwicaz
04-10-2006, 07:31 PM
yeah, I know what you are thinking.

you are thinking:

"oh, the guy who thought that Mastermind was behind House of M has an idea" :roll:

or, you might be thinking:

"oh, the guy who thinks that Ares son is going to kill Ares, then take his name, and join Young Avengers has an idea" :roll:

or maybe you are thinking

"oh the guy who thinks fat guys with back hair and tattoos are sex has an idea" :roll:

to all of you i say 'pish posh'.

I just got supremely 'Maleeved' (the only expression I am ever going to use to describe my level of enlightenment from now on....Thanks, Alex. You have now become an adjective. I welcome you to the shwickery that is my vocabulary.)

Anyway, I was thinking that maybe when (not if, because the sales numbers alone justify it) anway...when Marvel decides to do its inevitable sequel to Marvel Zombies, wouldn't it be awesome if the Marvel Zombies ended up in The Walking Dead/Image Universe?

Yeah, how would you like to see Rick trying to reason with bitch-ass Zombie Ant-Man?

How about seeing a toe-to-toe battle between Wolverine and Michonne? (or however you spell her name)

Yeah, you know you want it.

What say you?

Dannñ B
04-10-2006, 07:36 PM
Get off the pot.

Shwicaz
04-10-2006, 07:37 PM
Get off the pot.

:roll:

and then....?

Dannñ B
04-10-2006, 07:44 PM
:roll:

and then....? And then realize I'm kidding.

TonyFleecs
04-10-2006, 07:54 PM
:nonono2:

I'm embarrassed to be myspace friends with you, sir.

Sean Jackson
04-10-2006, 07:56 PM
Get off the pot.
Why do you have to bring every conversation down to toilet humor?

Shwicaz
04-10-2006, 07:57 PM
toilet humor is the new hotness.

Ziolko
After my Iron Man "Apprentice" idea, I honestly can't judge.

Shwicaz
And then realize I'm kidding.

:Oops:

yeah...well....

so was .....I?

( i got nothing )

Dannñ B
04-10-2006, 08:04 PM
:Oops:

yeah...well....

so was .....I?

( i got nothing ) Of course you don't, stoner.

Shannon Chenoweth
04-10-2006, 08:06 PM
Errr...ah....

Hey, how about that iss of Marvel Team-Up with Invincible, that was awesome!

:)

Sean Jackson
04-10-2006, 08:18 PM
Errr...ah....

Hey, how about that iss of Marvel Team-Up with Invincible, that was awesome!

:)
PLUG... PLUG...

I must agree... didn't everyone see that the Parkers use BLOCKBUSTER Online...

and away...

Shwicaz
04-10-2006, 08:21 PM
you are all heathens.

:lol:

I don't think it will ever happen.

I'm not that "Maleeved".

TheTravis!
04-10-2006, 08:36 PM
Ron, sometimes I want to slap you.

Blandy vs Terrorism
04-10-2006, 09:26 PM
Why do you have to bring every conversation down to toilet humor?
He's still in high school? That's enough of an explanation for me.

But....can't say I'm a fan of this one, Ron.

Flonk
04-10-2006, 09:48 PM
yeah, I know what you are thinking.

you are thinking:

"oh, the guy who thought that Mastermind was behind House of M has an idea" :roll:

or, you might be thinking:

"oh, the guy who thinks that Ares son is going to kill Ares, then take his name, and join Young Avengers has an idea" :roll:

or maybe you are thinking

"oh the guy who thinks fat guys with back hair and tattoos are sex has an idea" :roll:

to all of you i say 'pish posh'.

I just got supremely 'Maleeved' (the only expression I am ever going to use to describe my level of enlightenment from now on....Thanks, Alex. You have now become an adjective. I welcome you to the shwickery that is my vocabulary.)

Anyway, I was thinking that maybe when (not if, because the sales numbers alone justify it) anway...when Marvel decides to do its inevitable sequel to Marvel Zombies, wouldn't it be awesome if the Marvel Zombies ended up in The Walking Dead/Image Universe?

Yeah, how would you like to see Rick trying to reason with bitch-ass Zombie Ant-Man?

How about seeing a toe-to-toe battle between Wolverine and Michonne? (or however you spell her name)

What say you?

I'd say add this to your List of Ideas from way back in the begining of this post.

Shepherd
04-10-2006, 10:05 PM
I'm pretty sure that the adjective "maleeved" has something to do with the butt :)

R

Angel of Distraction
04-11-2006, 03:02 AM
I'd stick with Mastermind being behind House of M if I were you.

Shwicaz
04-11-2006, 03:12 AM
I'd say add this to your List of Ideas from way back in the begining of this post.

well, at least I am consistent.

chris page
04-11-2006, 03:13 AM
well, at least I am consistent.

if nothing else, you do present interesting theories... :?

bartleby
04-11-2006, 04:57 AM

What say you?

I'm thinking that I'm more likely to accept the idea that "fat guys with back hair and tattoos are sexy."