PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate spider-man 2?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

usm_fan
04-05-2006, 04:47 AM
i have all the comics of the usm collection...and i wanted to know...

is there going to be and usm sequel of the game? cuz alot of characters havenīt been used... like w.fisk...hamerhead...copycat spider-man...and hoggoblin would be cool now since you took care of the green goblin norman harry would wante revenge...dock ock...the lizard...balck cat as an alie...elecktra also apears in the comics...

here is my idea...

playable chars:

just spidey! so he can have more details!

abilitis: spidey reflexes but more then dodge back and to the side! like climp to the harm of the guy and kick him in the face!stuff like that!...spin on lamp posts...do more aero acrobatics...beeing abel to shoot to web lines... and use the sling shot but not only in the air...u fire 2 web lines from the floor start alking back and then let go this could also be used like the web zip but he doesīnt zip right away ! swinging system well not just shoot webs up! sometimes u need to shoot webs down...

bring back the spidey store and the hero points! more speed upgrades for swinging... more web attacks and more hand to hand attacks! like spidey 2!

less repetitive game play...more missions that donīt allways involve persue and beat!
bosses shuld escape from jail...but only after game was passed!
story replay so you could use all the skills and bonus in a new story!
new costumes!
black costume(symbiote)
peter parker(normal and hoddie)
half dressed spider-man(pants and socks of the normal peter costume with spider-mans shirt but its way too big for you gloves and mask like in number 41)
half dressed spider-man with x-men shirt(number 44)
wrestling spider-man(the one made by peter and the one mada by the wrestling company)
TO SPICE IT UP!!!!!
scarlet spidey
spidey unlimited
Alex ross spider-man
and dusk! or some other suits!
the more suits the game as the better it gives the player a great experience playing the story over and over again but using diferent costumes and seeing them in the cutcenes...

the suits would ba available at the spidey store after game completicion and every suit would have and advantage or disavantage...or just be a suit! the suits would be like 50.000 hero points so you would have to work hard to get them! but not by doing races and picking up tokens cuz many ppl doesnīt find the tokens when its like 1 token left to have the black suit! its realy hard to find them! this way its hard 2 but its simpler and better for the gamer!

in cut cenes show aunt may...JJ...qwen since she didnīt die in the last game!

extra missions:for like MJ...aunt may!the bugle...the fantastic 4! they could send you an a mission to beat geldoff and bring him back! and missions like that!

and more inside locations like you could go in the fisks tower your house the bugle "the place" and stuff like that!

more crimes...like fires...and hostage situations!or something like that!

i have alot more ideas! but for now what do you guys think of this ones?

JABSEN
04-05-2006, 04:48 AM
Dude, you've posted the same thing 3 times

mattbrand
04-05-2006, 05:13 AM
I'm having deja vu.

SteveZegers
04-05-2006, 05:17 AM
I'm intrigued but not entirely convinced. Maybe if I see it a couple more times.

mattbrand
04-05-2006, 05:19 AM
I'm intrigued but not entirely convinced. Maybe if I see it a couple more times.

I agree. Especially the

TO SPICE IT UP!!!!!

Every time I read that, I feel a little more spicy.

usm_fan
04-05-2006, 05:37 AM
sorry i didnt know were the others went

FredC
04-05-2006, 05:41 AM
sorry i didnt know were the others went

They've died and gone to messageboard heaven, where all the posts and threads play all day long eating ice cream and candied apples.

Actually, use the search option and search for Ultimate Spider-Man 2. Your threads should pop up.

Corey A.
04-05-2006, 05:43 AM
This one has more ! & ?

JABSEN
04-05-2006, 06:23 AM
They've died and gone to messageboard heaven, where all the posts and threads play all day long eating ice cream and candied apples.

Actually, use the search option and search for Ultimate Spider-Man 2. Your threads should pop up.Or h couls just check his own posts in his profile

nihilance
04-05-2006, 06:27 AM
No way...although the look of the game was very nice, I thought the game was shite. Plus I would much much rather see a game like this done using the MU versions of characters than the Ultimate U.

ClintP
04-05-2006, 06:31 AM
Am I stuck doing the same thing over and over again like Bill Murrey in Groundhog Day? I know I sick in a cube all day and look and Jinxworld, but now I am seeing the same thing over and over.

"It's cold out there!"
"It's cold every day!"