PDA

View Full Version : Latest Spider-man 3 plot rumors

Captain Sensation
04-01-2006, 03:27 PM
No this isnt an april fools joke, sorry if this has already been posted.
Over on cinematical.com is the following:

The news of the hour for geek movie fans is the sudden appearance of a plot synopsis for the third Spider-Man movie. You can read the full three paragraph summary here, but for now I'll break it down for you to hit the important bits. Mostly, it's a list of confirmations of previous rumors -- presuming, of course, this synopsis is legitimate.

Gwen Stacy, daughter of the new police chief, will in fact develop a crush on Peter, causing some sort of love triangle as Pete and MJ are finally getting their relationship off the ground.
Jameson will hire investigative journalist Eddie Brock to follow Peter around and figure out why MJ would leave Jameson's successful son for this loser kid.
Sandman will come into being as an escaped prisoner hiding out on a remote beach is caught in a dreadful accident and finds himself turned into a shape-shifting sand creature.
While investigating a crime scene Peter will find a "black substance" which merges with his costume to give him new powers. Hello, Venom.
Harry finally snaps and becomes the new Goblin, teaming up with Sandman to fight Spider-Man.
Lives of people "close to Peter" will be lost. This probably means MJ, since she isn't supposed to be alive currently anyway.
Eddie Brock will become "distraught" for some reason. At this point, the "black substance" departs from Peter and joins up with Eddie to form sequel fuel.

Howlett
04-01-2006, 03:31 PM
Lives of people "close to Peter" will be lost. This probably means MJ, since she isn't supposed to be alive currently anyway.
Huh? :?

ds9
04-01-2006, 03:35 PM
Huh? :??

Howlett
04-01-2006, 03:42 PM
?
I honestly wouldn't have thought I'd have to explain my confusion, here of all places :?

Read what I quoted. They said MJ is supposed to be dead currently. Where is she dead?

Captain Sensation
04-01-2006, 03:46 PM
I honestly wouldn't have thought I'd have to explain my confusion, here of all places :?

Read what I quoted. They said MJ is supposed to be dead currently. Where is she dead?

The guy messed up and put MJ instead of Gwen..

Howlett
04-01-2006, 03:49 PM
The guy messed up and put MJ instead of Gwen..
Heh, you'd think that despite being tired I could've figured that out myself :lol:

Stupid brain :surrend:

Captain Sensation
04-01-2006, 03:53 PM
Heh, you'd think that despite being tired I could've figured that out myself :lol:

Stupid brain :surrend:

you could have, but its confusing either way due to the fact that people are focused on kirsten dunst desire to have her character die in the movie.

Billie
04-01-2006, 03:53 PM
That is one horrible way to introduce Brock.

cmoney
04-01-2006, 04:36 PM
That is one horrible way to introduce Brock.

Why?

Captain Sensation
04-01-2006, 07:07 PM
bump*

Bart A Thompson
04-01-2006, 09:18 PM
No this isnt an april fools joke, sorry if this has already been posted.
Over on cinematical.com is the following:

Looks good to me.