PDA

View Full Version : God I love my film class.

THWIP!
03-30-2006, 03:35 PM
Not only are the exams easy I get to see movie I've nenver seen before. I love it.

andrew french
03-30-2006, 03:42 PM
what kinds of movies have you been seeing?

french new wave?

Gavin
03-30-2006, 03:43 PM
Yeah, this thread is worthless without film names (pics not necessary). :D

THWIP!
03-30-2006, 03:43 PM

french new wave?
I'm taking American Film Genres. So far We've done Film Noir with Murder, My Sweet and Westers with High Noon and Shane. Tonight is Marx Brothers Comedy with Duck Soup.

andrew french
03-30-2006, 03:57 PM
I'm taking American Film Genres. So far We've done Film Noir with Murder, My Sweet and Westers with High Noon and Shane. Tonight is Marx Brothers Comedy with Duck Soup.

very cool.

Gavin
03-30-2006, 03:58 PM
Good choices all around.

glk
03-30-2006, 04:12 PM

If you like Film Noir, check-out Out of the Past and of course Double Indemnity. Have you seen The Third Man? A MUST see.

FedEx Fanboy
03-30-2006, 06:56 PM

french new wave?

I had a French New Wave class...

Awesome class.

copypastepuke
03-30-2006, 07:07 PM
sounds like the exact course i am taking right now in australia.

film movements and genres! focusing on specific genres and genre hybridity.

easy course. fun movies! although i am upset to now have to watch, once again, cabinet of dr. caligari. i have seen this in like every film course i have ever taken... german expressionism aint my bag of tea.