PDA

View Full Version : New pics of Kabuki Bronze statue, video interview, Toyshop interview & new fan works

MACK!
03-30-2006, 01:16 AM
New pics of Kabuki Bronze statue, video interview, Toyshop interview & new fan works

And more:
A bunch of stuff on this daily update link at davidmackguide.com:

http://davidmackguide.com/news/2006/03/27.shtml

AvidFan
03-30-2006, 05:14 AM
I thought that the original was something else, but the bronze is simply stunning!

andy.

GelfXIII
03-30-2006, 07:14 AM
OMG, is that impressive! Just gorgeous. I'm afraid the 3k price tag is a bit out of my range, so I'm glad I got the original one, but ...

WOW! I wonder if I cashed in my 401K for this if my wife would divorce me? :lol:

AvidFan
03-30-2006, 08:01 AM
maybe not but she might just go 'john bobbit' on your nether region

MACK!
03-31-2006, 05:17 PM
OMG, is that impressive! Just gorgeous. I'm afraid the 3k price tag is a bit out of my range, so I'm glad I got the original one, but ...

WOW! I wonder if I cashed in my 401K for this if my wife would divorce me? :lol:

Yeah, but only 30 of the Bronze will be made, for the higher end art market collectors that go after Clay's work in bronze like that.

The regular version sold out, but fortunately Clay is producing 300 ARTIST PROOF versions that are much more affordable for people who missed the original limited run.

I think his site CSMOORESTUDIO.com has the info on it.

or maybe davidmackguide.com.

MACK!
08-14-2006, 01:29 PM
I have one of the Artist Proof versions and it is great.
A good choice if you missed the regular version.