PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Do When Your Friend's Girlfriend Starts Rubbing Her Leg Against Yours?

The Cheap-Arse Film Critic
03-29-2006, 06:11 AM
This, it should be said, is after she starts making blow-job gestures at you.

Help. Like, seriously.

Jonny Z
03-29-2006, 06:12 AM
i rub my boner on her

Taki Soma
03-29-2006, 06:12 AM
:roll:

MIKE D
03-29-2006, 06:13 AM
Don't take this question the wrong way, but was she drunk at the time?

:roll:

I know what it might look like, but I'm not making this up. Last night was a strange night which ended with a friend of mine having to drink another friend's piss after he lost a bet.

Vonn Hennigar
You get down that's what.

Don't worry about your friend it's Guy Code if she's hot it's allowed.

NATE!
03-29-2006, 06:14 AM

Help. Like, seriously.

Hit that shit like the fist of an angry god coming down on the non-believers.

:scared:

Well, if it's not you, it'll damn sure be someone else. You can take that to the bank.

Taki Soma
03-29-2006, 06:14 AM
I know what it might look like, but I'm not making this up. Last night was a strange night which ended with a friend of mine having to drink another friend's piss after he lost a bet.
never said you made it up

03-29-2006, 06:15 AM
Don't take this question the wrong way, but was she drunk at the time?

Possibly, but she arrived after I did, like two hours after, and I didn't think she drank too much.

Kensington
03-29-2006, 06:15 AM
I know what it might look like, but I'm not making this up. Last night was a strange night which ended with a friend of mine having to drink another friend's piss after he lost a bet.Waiter? Check, please!

Flonk
03-29-2006, 06:16 AM

Help. Like, seriously.

You get a blow job.

03-29-2006, 06:17 AM
You get a blow job.

If only.

The only time I ever get blown is by the wind.

MIKE D
03-29-2006, 06:19 AM
Possibly, but she arrived after I did, like two hours after, and I didn't think she drank too much.

Until it happens in a situation where you are entirely sure she is sober, chalk it up to booze and let it slide. If it happens in a non-drunk environment, I guess your willingness to do something about it should directly correlate to your willingness to take a punch to the face if your friend finds out.

Flonk
03-29-2006, 06:20 AM
If only.

The only time I ever get blown is by the wind.

Oh, I read it wrong. I thought it was your girlfriend. My mistake. :Oops:

03-29-2006, 06:26 AM
Until it happens in a situation where you are entirely sure she is sober, chalk it up to booze and let it slide. If it happens in a non-drunk environment, I guess your willingness to do something about it should directly correlate to your willingness to take a punch to the face if your friend finds out.

Which is my problem. I'm torn to not wanting to fuck over my friend and enjoying the attention greatly.

Pat Loika
03-29-2006, 06:28 AM
Which is my problem. I'm torn to not wanting to fuck over my friend and enjoying the attention greatly.

Do right by your friend, and tell her to stop.

P.

03-29-2006, 06:28 AM
Oh, I read it wrong. I thought it was your girlfriend. My mistake. :Oops:

Dude, no offence, but if I had a girlfriend, and she was shamelessly throwing the possibility of oral pleasure at me, I wouldn't be sitting here typing this.

MIKE D
03-29-2006, 06:29 AM

Well if you do decide to fuck him over, which I don't recommend, just don't fall for the girl. She's clearly nothing but trouble.

Mike
03-29-2006, 06:30 AM
depends how close you and the friend are. if you haven't been friends too long or aren't really that close then why not! if he's your close friend then i would tell him about her so she's gone from both your lives.

Flonk
03-29-2006, 06:30 AM
Dude, no offence, but if I had a girlfriend, and she was shamelessly throwing the possibility of oral pleasure at me, I wouldn't be sitting here typing this.

Yeah. Thus my snarky answer. I was teh confuxxor3d. :confused:

McAfee
03-29-2006, 06:31 AM
Go beat off furiously.

Unless the guy is a "friend" instead of a FRIEND...in which case all bets are off. Let the dick land where it may in that case.

NickBurgess
03-29-2006, 06:32 AM
You post on a message board about it!

03-29-2006, 06:32 AM
Go beat off furiously.

Check.

03-29-2006, 06:33 AM
You post on a message board about it!

Ditto.

Jumbopimp
03-29-2006, 06:34 AM
Do right by your friend, and tell her to stop.

P.

Agreed.

A) You really don't want to screw your friend over, and unlike most of the posters I don't care if he's a good friend or not. You should be worry more about you being the good friend not him.

B) You're not going to win with this girl if you pursue her. She's with someone right now, and do you really want to be the man on the side?

DrMachine
03-29-2006, 06:36 AM
I don't think she thinks you are making it up....she like myself is shocked you don't know what to do about it

:-x

03-29-2006, 06:37 AM
I don't think she thinks you are making it up....she like myself is shocked you don't know what to do about it

:-x

Morals, man. I like to make out that I can toss them aside as if they were a used tissue, but they're hard to get rid of.

NickBurgess
03-29-2006, 06:39 AM
Are you sure that the "blowjob gestures" weren't her picking spinach out of her teeth, and that the "rubbing her leg on yours" wasn't actually her trying to push you off the couch?

These things are important!

Taki Soma
03-29-2006, 06:40 AM
Morals, man. I like to make out that I can toss them aside as if they were a used tissue, but they're hard to get rid of.
then you answered your own question. Keep your morals, it sounds like that's who you are.

Are you sure that the "blowjob gestures" weren't her picking spinach out of her teeth, and that the "rubbing her leg on yours" wasn't actually her trying to push you off the couch?

These things are important!

Uh-huh.

Pat Loika

If its a question of morals, then there's no point in asking. You just tell her to "STOP, NOW." No questions asked. Seriously.

I wouldn't have given it a second thought.

P.

DrMachine
03-29-2006, 06:41 AM
then you answered your own question. Keep your morals, it sounds like that's who you are.

exactly

NickBurgess
03-29-2006, 06:41 AM
Someone might wanna tell his guy that his girlfriend is offering dudes random blowjobs then.

NickBurgess
03-29-2006, 06:44 AM
Tell him, "Look, man, your girlfriend offered me a beej. Normally I'd say no, because it is wrong to do that with your friend's girlfriend, but I CARE about you guys. And, see, when a woman gets that itch, it's not gonna go away until she scratches it. And one day she might get so frustrated she ups and leaves! So I swallowed my pride and let her do what she had to do to save your relationship. I don't ask anything in return, it's okay. No, you don't have to hug me! Okay, if you insist!"

Generic Poster
03-29-2006, 06:45 AM
I would say what you should do depends on whether you value your friendship more than a blowjob.

03-29-2006, 06:45 AM
Tell him, "Look, man, your girlfriend offered me a beej. Normally I'd say no, because it is wrong to do that with your friend's girlfriend, but I CARE about you guys. And, see, when a woman gets that itch, it's not gonna go away until she scratches it. And one day she might get so frustrated she ups and leaves! So I swallowed my pride and let her do what she had to do to save your relationship. I don't ask anything in return, it's okay. No, you don't have to hug me! Okay, if you insist!"

You're bored, aren't you?

:wink:

NickBurgess
03-29-2006, 06:47 AM
You're bored, aren't you?

:wink:

I'm just trying to help you maneuver these treacherous waters.

GelfXIII
03-29-2006, 06:49 AM
Re: What Do You Do When Your Friend's Girlfriend Starts Rubbing Her Leg Against Yours?

You excuse yourself, get up, go to the bathroom or something, and when you come back you sit on the opposite side of the room. Why is that even a question? Shit man, She's your friend's girl friend. If she wants to breakup with your friend and go out with you, then it needs to be on the up and up.

If she's just a major flirt, then that's a little different, but what you describe is, to me, way above and beyond innocent flirting. That there is trouble you dont need.

NickBurgess
03-29-2006, 06:51 AM
Compromise with a good old-fashioned heej.

Randomus
03-29-2006, 06:52 AM
I hate to break out the old standby, but. Bros before hos.

copypastepuke
03-29-2006, 07:01 AM
you can enjoy attention without fucking over your friend, and wihtout fucking your friends girlfriend.

Foolish Mortal
03-29-2006, 07:09 AM

I have a suggestion...Stop Hanging Around These People! They Are Weird!!!

Humphrey_Lee
03-29-2006, 07:11 AM
I dunno.... first I'd start to wonder when I actually got a friend... and then I'd wonder why a girl is actually touching me for some reason...

But then I'd probably just dismiss it all as some fucked up fantasy land dream...

Ah... how simple my life is some times...

03-29-2006, 07:15 AM
I have a suggestion...Stop Hanging Around These People! They Are Weird!!!

:lol:

Welcome to Essex.

Jamie
03-29-2006, 07:16 AM
All good nights end that way, you southern folk are crazy. You still on for Bristol my friend ?

03-29-2006, 07:18 AM
All good nights end that way, you southern folk are crazy. You still on for Bristol my friend ?

Are looking. I'll either be coming down with my Dad, or a friend of mine who doesn't post here has said he might like to come down as well. We've been snowed under with all the moving stuff recently, but we're looking into hotels.

Jamie
03-29-2006, 07:19 AM
oh and in answer to your question. i would chuck one up, if there is no danger of her telling your mate or him finding out.

Craig C
03-29-2006, 07:49 AM
Dude if you see her around just avoid her if your friend wants all three of you to hang out together just tell him that you don't feel comfortable with that idea because you don't want to get in between them

Ravengregory
03-29-2006, 08:27 AM
Bang that shit like Bangcock at the Bangers ball in Bejin during a gang bang.

Petey Parker
03-29-2006, 08:58 AM
Wait for assistance from a Beranek. I'm sure one of them has been through this exact situation before and will be able to guide you through it.

Seltzer Water
03-29-2006, 09:04 AM
When in doubt, just pull it out and every awkward situation will recitfy itself

Randomus
03-29-2006, 09:20 AM
Wait for assistance from a Beranek. I'm sure one of them has been through this exact situation before and will be able to guide you through it.
This is probably true.

Generic Poster
03-29-2006, 11:41 AM

Yeah, but their advice will be to wreck that shit no matter what.

Donal DeLay
03-29-2006, 11:56 AM
Agreed.

A) You really don't want to screw your friend over, and unlike most of the posters I don't care if he's a good friend or not. You should be worry more about you being the good friend not him.

B) You're not going to win with this girl if you pursue her. She's with someone right now, and do you really want to be the man on the side? PLUS, never get involved with a girl that cheated on someone else with you. If she cheated on him, why wouldn't she cheat on you?

Tell your friend about it.

Justin.Strange
03-29-2006, 12:03 PM
Chalk it up to her probably being drunk and leave it alone for now.

Jew Mafia
03-29-2006, 12:09 PM
hit it, then tell your friend that she came on to you and out of respect you didnt do anything with her and told him immediately. if she says you did it, deny deny deny and blame it on her trying to get back at you for ratting her out.

Generic Poster
03-29-2006, 12:10 PM
hit it, then tell your friend that she came on to you and out of respect you didnt do anything with her and told him immediately. if she says you did it, deny deny deny and blame it on her trying to get back at you for ratting her out.

Evil, but probably workable. Karma might catch up with you, though.

Jew Mafia
03-29-2006, 12:14 PM
Evil, but probably workable. Karma might catch up with you, though.
my plan is good karma for him and his friend. if the girl is willing to blow other guys, his friend doesnt need her around and this should convince him to get rid of her, plus he gets some play. Everyones happy, except the girl, who doesnt deserve it since she's duplicitous.

Generic Poster
03-29-2006, 12:21 PM
my plan is good karma for him and his friend. if the girl is willing to blow other guys, his friend doesnt need her around and this should convince him to get rid of her, plus he gets some play. Everyones happy, except the girl, who doesnt deserve it since she's duplicitous.

Hmmmm. Somewhat persuasive. The dark side, I sense in you!

Jew Mafia
03-29-2006, 12:24 PM
Hmmmm. Somewhat persuasive. The dark side, I sense in you!

*insert wicked evil grin here*

oh, wait.

:twisted:

Christian Beranek
03-29-2006, 12:25 PM

My advice for the good of heart: Never let a bitch come between you and your dog.

Now, for the rest of us...

I once had a friend of mine ask me to try and bang his girlfriend because he wanted to test her loyality.

She failed.

The Roman Candle
03-29-2006, 12:29 PM
Sounds to me like she was kidding around.

Girls who make blowjob gestures do not usually intend to give actual blowjobs. That has been proven by science.

Adam Beranek
03-29-2006, 12:29 PM

Well...this has happened a few times.

Invariably...if this chick is just your friend's fuck buddy...go ahead.

If this is a lifelong friend....don't do it...unless she is really hot and takes it on the face.

Is the friend bigger than you?....if not...go ahead....if so....go ahead and then buy a gun.

The sane way to do this....is talk to the chick...and have her tell her BF/your friend that she wants to have a threesome...and then both of you tag that shit hardcore.

My biggest regret is turning down a threesome this chick offered me and my bro CB in college. Silly me having a GF and my soon to be forgotten morals.

03-29-2006, 12:31 PM

Girls who make blowjob gestures do not usually intend to give actual blowjobs. That has been proven by science.

I'm going with this, too. I mean, we've jokingly flirted with each other before.

It's just the leg-rubbing was new.

Christian Beranek
03-29-2006, 12:36 PM
My biggest regret is turning down a threesome this chick offered me and my bro CB in college. Silly me having a GF and my soon to be forgotten morals.

Yeah dude, she was totally into it!

Remember Barmats? She wanted all three Bear bros at once...

Adam Beranek
03-29-2006, 12:38 PM
Yeah dude, she was totally into it!

Remember Barmats? She wanted all three Bear bros at once...

Yep...if she was only 2 notches hotter.

Blandy vs Terrorism
03-29-2006, 12:40 PM
Bros before hos.

03-29-2006, 12:41 PM
In other news, it just clicked with me that Chris and Adam are probably related...

... I'll get my coat.

Alex(sadly)Maleev
03-29-2006, 12:44 PM
Stay off your friends girls. Seriously.

Adam Beranek
03-29-2006, 12:47 PM
In other news, it just clicked with me that Chris and Adam are probably related...

... I'll get my coat.

Who knows if it is genetic or if we were both products of our drunken sex-crazed environments.

noble
03-29-2006, 02:08 PM
I believe the band Custom said it best ;

you lie and cheat i might have to beat you
you stab my back i might put the heat to you
dont drag your feet you know you have to face me
its not just once that youve disgraced me

layout your soul get rid of the weakness
dont diss your boys over some princess
girls come and go but friends are a life sentence
i'd walk away but your one of my best friends

there is no piece of ass worth a friendship

a friend doesnt let a friend bang another friend's girlfriend

dumb enough to go there nothing will mend it
no matter the excuses or just how loose she is
what will follow wont pay for the juiciness

dude but dude
i dont know
i dont know what to say

say
i'm a fucking idiot
i never should've gotten into it
and i will never do it again
say
i'm a fucking idiot

i felt at the moment the two were introduced
he's just the type and she's a toulouse
so i took him aside
told him she was with "D"
he said what do i look like a fucking lewinsky

two weeks later she was greased up and screaming
the story came out
full details of reaming
so everyone hates everyone
it's all fucked up
by L.A.'s worst starjocking slut

dude but dude
i dont know
sorry

say i'm a fucking idiot
say say say
i'm a total piece of shit and undeniable hypocrite i promise not to do it again

your mind's a blank
your face a prank
like you took it point blank
got runover by a tank
low rank frank
no lower than you sank
when all by yourself
you're the world's biggest wank
with only you to thank
ass butthole stank
belching with all your own
piss you drank
and your own green spunk
from your morning spank
on your way to a dumpster
with an armful of crank

nothing will mend it
i dont recommend it

Blake Sims
03-29-2006, 02:21 PM
Run.

03-29-2006, 02:23 PM
I believe the band Custom said it best ;

you lie and cheat i might have to beat you
you stab my back i might put the heat to you
dont drag your feet you know you have to face me
its not just once that youve disgraced me

layout your soul get rid of the weakness
dont diss your boys over some princess
girls come and go but friends are a life sentence
i'd walk away but your one of my best friends

no matter the excuses or just how loose she is
what will follow wont pay for the juiciness

dude but dude
i dont know
i dont know what to say

say
i'm a fucking idiot
say
i'm a fucking idiot

i felt at the moment the two were introduced
he's just the type and she's a toulouse
so i took him aside
told him she was with "D"
he said what do i look like a fucking lewinsky

two weeks later she was greased up and screaming
the story came out
full details of reaming
so everyone hates everyone
it's all fucked up
by L.A.'s worst starjocking slut

dude but dude
i dont know
sorry

say i'm a fucking idiot
say say say
i'm a total piece of shit and undeniable hypocrite i promise not to do it again

your mind's a blank
your face a prank
like you took it point blank
got runover by a tank
low rank frank
no lower than you sank
when all by yourself
you're the world's biggest wank
with only you to thank
ass butthole stank
belching with all your own
piss you drank
and your own green spunk
from your morning spank
on your way to a dumpster
with an armful of crank

nothing will mend it
i dont recommend it

Dude, I love Custom! I just found that album again a couple of days ago and haven't stopped playing it.

noble
03-29-2006, 02:24 PM
Custom kicks ass.

They need to put out a new disc :)

Scott JB
03-29-2006, 02:34 PM

Ya, that sounds about right to me. My best friends girlfriend and I are always flirting, mostly just to fuck around with my friend. It's harmless and fun, and neither of us actually mean anything by it. My advice is to just roll with it.

HoneyDippinDan
03-29-2006, 03:19 PM
My experience has told me to go ahead and have sex with whichever end of the girl that your friend is not having sex with. And try not to stare at him while you are doing it. That will only ruin the mood and make things awkward.

mario94606
03-29-2006, 03:54 PM
Give Her What She Needs,

Mustache Wax And A T-shirt That Says, "ONE Cock At A Time"

TonyFleecs
03-29-2006, 04:10 PM
Did i miss it, or have you not answered the question of how good a friend this guy is?

Like how long have you known the guy? Do you enjoy hanging out & talking to him etc.

If he's a friend who's important to you then don't do shit. If he;s some guy that your other friends brought around & now he's just there... I'd say it's open season.

Although, I'll agree with the growing faction telling you this girl was probably just fucking with you. Unles she touched your cock.