PDA

View Full Version : Ecw! (Eight is more than enough)

~Hernandez~
03-28-2006, 09:39 PM
I didnt see this posted, so here goes:

I got a pamphlet in the mail today with the listings of all the WWE pay-per-views for the year. Apparently, the ECW 1 NightStand is gonna be an annual event because its listed for Sunday, june 11, 2006. FYI.

Vonn Hennigar
03-28-2006, 09:40 PM
Yeah that's old news, it's gonna be in NYC again at the Hammerstein Ballroom.
We'll see how well it does this year.
I'm cautiously optimistic.

TheTravis!
03-28-2006, 09:41 PM
When do tickets go on sale for this? BEcause if it's in NYC, I could DEFINITELY see my way clear to going.

~Hernandez~
03-28-2006, 09:45 PM
Yeah that's old news, it's gonna be in NYC again at the Hammerstein Ballroom.
We'll see how well it does this year.
I'm cautiously optimistic.

Oh, come now. Its GOTTA be good if its ECW.

And Im sure tix are gonna be pricey. If I could afford it, though.....

Your Pal, Carl
03-28-2006, 10:08 PM
I just can't get excited for anything run by Vince McMahon. I'm sure the matches will be decent at the very least. But I'm concerned about how much influence Vince will have on the show. Just about everything that made the show a success last year was due to the vision of Heyman. And we all know how much Vince, and to an even greater extent, Stephanie, dislike him.

Ziolko
03-28-2006, 10:36 PM
I also have reservations about this show. A lot of the guys who I thought really, truly made ECW are either nearly crippled or involved with TNA right now. I honestly can't see them making this a yearly event after this year. Maybe they can squeeze one more year after this year, but after that I have my doubts.

Supposedly Terry Funk is going to main event. I can imagine it being Funk vs Dreamer in a Teacher vs. Protege match. Maybe they can finally give CW Anderson and Steve Corino matches. It'll also probably involve RVD (actually, he's a definate, but who'd he face?), Mick Foley, Mikey Whipwreck, Tajiri, Super Crazy, Little Guido, Beniot, Malenko and Mysterio. I'd love it if they brough back Mike Awesome. I wouldn't mind Perry Saturn showing up either, if only for a send-off that he deserves (great worker who took two bullets to stop a rape). Other than that, without Sabu, Raven or Shane Douglas, the show won't feel like a real ECW reunion.

Brewtown Andy
03-28-2006, 10:39 PM
*yawn*