PDA

View Full Version : Next in line of Kabuki busts?

xxKokoroxx
03-26-2006, 08:31 PM
Does anyone know who is next in line of the Kabuki busts? I am hoping for Butoh or Tigerlily.

xxKokoroxx
03-26-2006, 08:34 PM
Also, what happened to the Kabuki full scale sickle? Has it been canned?

MACK!
03-26-2006, 11:05 PM
Clay Moore says either Butoh, Tiger Lily or Ice is next. Depending on which one he wants to sculpt next.
Glad you asked, and welcome to the boards here.
Good to see so many new readers here lately.

MACK!
03-26-2006, 11:07 PM
I just recently asked Diamond Select for the new date on the sickle replica and am waiting for thier reply.

They did go to all the trouble to sculpt it and make the mold and make the prototypes. I have one of my own!
So I hope the offer it to the public soon.

xxKokoroxx
03-27-2006, 03:18 AM
Clay Moore says either Butoh, Tiger Lily or Ice is next. Depending on which one he wants to sculpt next.

Thanks for replying to my post and welcoming me to the boards,Mr.Mack. I love that you interact with your fans. I can't wait for the AP Kabuki statue also. I loved the AP Kabuki bust!

MACK!
03-27-2006, 11:16 AM
Thanks for replying to my post and welcoming me to the boards,Mr.Mack. I love that you interact with your fans. I can't wait for the AP Kabuki statue also. I loved the AP Kabuki bust!

I think Clay has some info about the new AP Kabuki statue at his site.
And we each did a interview about it in the new TOYSHOP magazine (I think it comes out this Tuesday) and the new TOYFARE magazine.

I think they should have some new photos of it.
And I think I sent some photos of the new BRONZE kabuki statue to davidmackguide.com so those should be up soon if not already.

Thanks!

HotRob
03-29-2006, 03:04 PM

Ice, Ice, Ice!! LOVE those claws!! Maybe she could be holding something icy (or use clear resin in some part of it...)

Dammit i can't find the sketch reference for the Ice bust, anyone else still got it?

R.

helenoftroy
04-02-2006, 06:09 AM
Dammit i can't find the sketch reference for the Ice bust, anyone else still got it?

R.

I've found sketches references for all the busts in Reflections #4.

Ice would definately make a great bust. I'm looking forward to them all myself. Scarab is still a favorite of mine. She has this little turn in her pose that really adds movement to her pose. I love it. Tiger Lily, with her guns blazing, would also make a great bust. I guess I'm pretty unbias. . . I love them all!!!

helenoftroy
04-02-2006, 06:27 AM
http://davidmackguide.com/portfolio/kabuki/reflections/04.shtml

Here's the link

MACK!
04-02-2006, 07:57 PM
I've found sketches references for all the busts in Reflections #4.

Ice would definately make a great bust. I'm looking forward to them all myself. Scarab is still a favorite of mine. She has this little turn in her pose that really adds movement to her pose. I love it. Tiger Lily, with her guns blazing, would also make a great bust. I guess I'm pretty unbias. . . I love them all!!!

Glad to hear that.
I'd encourage everyone looking forward to the next bust to e-mail clay at his site to let him know which one you would like to see next.

In fact, in addition to e-mailing Clay about which one he should sculpt next...

Perhaps we should do a poll of it here? That way we can have everyone vote on it, and the winning vote, could be the one Clay sculpts next and that way, YOU here on the board can CHOOSE which one comes next!

What do you think?
If there is interest in this, we should go ahead and do it, and I'll talk to Clay about it.

HotRob
04-03-2006, 06:32 PM
Perhaps we should do a poll of it here? That way we can have everyone vote on it, and the winning vote, could be the one Clay sculpts next and that way, YOU here on the board can CHOOSE which one comes next!

What do you think?
If there is interest in this, we should go ahead and do it, and I'll talk to Clay about it.

Thanks HelenofTroy!

Yeah David, do the poll! (Unless Clay has one that he *really* wants to fire out next).
R.

MACK!
08-14-2006, 01:27 PM
I don't know how many of you have been watching the poll for this or voted in it, but for the last two months it's been running on davidmackguide.com.

It looks like Tigerlily won.
With Butoh and Ice to follow.

Maybe Clay Moore will make an announcement about it soon.