PDA

View Full Version : Fire chief caught in compromising position with sheep....it's real...

Garp
03-07-2006, 08:07 AM
Let the jokes and comments begin.......:D

Deputy fire chief suspected of bestiality

Lindsey Collom
The Arizona Republic
Mar. 7, 2006 12:00 AM

MESA - A deputy fire chief was jailed Sunday on suspicion of disorderly conduct and criminal trespassing after a neighbor discovered the man half-undressed inside the neighbor's barn, authorities said.

The neighbor told investigators the man was holding down a sheep.

The Mesa Fire Department placed Leroy Donald Johnson, 52, on paid leave Monday pending an internal investigation. Johnson, deputy chief of technical services, has been with the Mesa Fire Department for nearly 26 years. advertisement

Assistant Fire Chief Mary Cameli said Johnson has been an "exemplary" employee with a spotless personnel record.

"We were all very surprised by this," Cameli added.

Johnson's neighbor told Maricopa County Sheriff's deputies that he was called home Saturday afternoon when his 13-year-old daughter saw Johnson drag one of their sheep into a barn.

The teenager said Johnson knocked on the front and back door of their home in the 1200 block of East Catclaw Street before grabbing the small gray lamb, records showed.

When confronted by deputies, Johnson said he was in the barn with the sheep but would not discuss why he was there or what he was doing. One of the deputies noted in his report that Johnson had bloodshot eyes and smelled of alcohol.

Johnson did not return a call for comment Monday.

joeyart
03-07-2006, 08:09 AM

probably not as surprised as the sheep.

Gavin
03-07-2006, 08:12 AM

:lol:

mattbrand
03-07-2006, 08:15 AM
Poor sheep. :(

Taki Soma
03-07-2006, 08:17 AM
this animal rapings seems to be surfacing more and more and I for one am very saddened by this behavior and I don't think it is funny at all.

animals are innocent, and cannot verbally defend themselves and I'm pretty damn sure a human penis up its butt is painful. The thought of inflicting that kind of pain on anyone or anything because some fools are horney and want to get off on another without their consent is unspeakably disgusting.

Artie Pink
03-07-2006, 08:20 AM
There aren't a lot of sheep IN Arizona. Those that are are into some pretty freaky shit. This was probably consensual.

Ben
03-07-2006, 08:54 AM
this animal rapings seems to be surfacing more and more and I for one am very saddened by this behavior and I don't think it is funny at all.

animals are innocent, and cannot verbally defend themselves and I'm pretty damn sure a human penis up its butt is painful. The thought of inflicting that kind of pain on anyone or anything because some fools are horney and want to get off on another without their consent is unspeakably disgusting.
Probably not as painful as getting slaughtered and eaten.

mario
03-07-2006, 09:05 AM
Unless that guy was hung like a horse, that sheep probably wouldn't have had much annoyance with a tiny prick

Ben
03-07-2006, 09:07 AM
Unless that guy was hung like a horse, that sheep probably wouldn't have had much annoyance with a tiny prick
Unless it was a boy. Oh wait, sheep are all girls, right? Boys are...rams? Or something? WTF>

Ethan Van Sciver
03-07-2006, 09:08 AM
I'm aghast. And I agree with Taki. Poor animals. Although if I ever defrosted a mammoth corpse, like the Jarkov Mammoth, I would have to make love to it.

Amos Moses
03-07-2006, 09:08 AM

I think I've heard that when a human does something like this to an animal like a sheep, it usually kills them. Like what happened with the dude and the horse.

Corwin: Bear Fighter
03-07-2006, 10:03 PM
You know what makes this even crazier? There's no law in Arizona against sex with an animal.
However, oral and anal between consenting humans is illegal.

Blandy vs Terrorism
03-07-2006, 11:31 PM

Not that they're surfacing more and more. People here are just getting better at finding the articles.

WAKKAJAWAKKA
03-07-2006, 11:33 PM

Haha, Nice.

Wayno.

joespam
03-08-2006, 05:11 AM
THIS is what Clarice Starling was talking about in 'Silence of the Lambs.'

Taki Soma
03-08-2006, 05:44 AM
Probably not as painful as getting slaughtered and eaten.
slaughtered yes, but I don't think they feel pain after being slaughtered. But I don't know, I've never been slaughtered.

Taki Soma
03-08-2006, 05:47 AM
I think I've heard that when a human does something like this to an animal like a sheep, it usually kills them. Like what happened with the dude and the horse.
or when a dude raped a neighbor's dog and it died a few days later.

Taki Soma
03-08-2006, 05:48 AM
Not that they're surfacing more and more. People here are just getting better at finding the articles.
yea, maybe you're right.

Jew Mafia
03-08-2006, 06:04 AM
my local radio station was talking about it this morning, they did up an AC/DC parody song called "Dirty Deeds Done with Sheep"

Taki Soma
03-08-2006, 06:06 AM
my local radio station was talking about it this morning, they did up an AC/DC parody song called "Dirty Deeds Done with Sheep"
god, that's tasteless.

nihilance
03-08-2006, 06:24 AM

Honestly...I don't think it's happening any more than it ever has. Much like female teacher fucking their male students...I think it is something that's been going strong forever, but nowadays people aren't as apt to keep it hush hush and sweep it under the rug.

Taki Soma
03-08-2006, 06:25 AM
Honestly...I don't think it's happening any more than it ever has. Much like female teacher fucking their male students...I think it is something that's been going strong forever, but nowadays people aren't as apt to keep it hush hush and sweep it under the rug.
I used the word 'surfacing' for this specific reason, I don't think animal fucking is a trend, I think it's always been and always will be, but it's being talked about more and more on the news and stuff...

Blandy vs Terrorism
03-08-2006, 08:04 AM
yea, maybe you're right.
We found stories like this all the time on the AP wire in broadcasting school.