PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of this flash/screensaver of Daredevil-Wake Up?

MACK!
03-07-2006, 02:21 AM
The guy who made it showed Bendis & I at the con in NYC.
It was pretty cool.
You can find it at the bottom of the page here:

http://davidmackguide.com/news/2006/02/28.shtml

What do you think?

DeadMike
03-07-2006, 04:15 AM
Check out the cool screensaver, riiiiiiiiight. You just wanted us all to see how Lucy Lawless has the hots for you. LOL, Just kiddin' David. But seriously that is a pretty cool screensaver. That just might be my new screensaver this month.

It's also cool how that davidmackguide.com is updated so often. Any links or pics of those Lucy Lawless paintings that were mentioned? Was that something she just comissioned or was it part of some project like the Tori Amos stuff?

Darediva
03-07-2006, 06:58 AM
Very nice screensaver with some of my fave artwork ever.

BTW, is that Mandy in that McDonald's ad with the aquarium?

GelfXIII
03-07-2006, 06:59 AM
Anyone know any patches to make that work on a Mac?

MACK!
03-07-2006, 10:45 AM
Very nice screensaver with some of my fave artwork ever.

BTW, is that Mandy in that McDonald's ad with the aquarium?

I thought you might like that!
And I know that is one of your favorite DD stories.
From what I have seen of your own DD artwork! :)
And I guess you have seen most of that artwork up close in the originals in the gallery exhibition at the NKU art center!

Feel welcome to post a link of it at the Manwithoutfear.com board or anything else.

I'm sure the guy who made it would love others to see it.

Mandy did film a commercial for them. And I've seen it, but I didn't know it was on TV yet.
Are you talking of a TV ad? Or something else?
I haven't seen regular network TV for a while so I haven't seen it.
Let me know.

Darediva
03-08-2006, 12:49 AM
I thought you might like that!
And I know that is one of your favorite DD stories.
From what I have seen of your own DD artwork! :)
And I guess you have seen most of that artwork up close in the originals in the gallery exhibition at the NKU art center!

Feel welcome to post a link of it at the Manwithoutfear.com board or anything else.

I'm sure the guy who made it would love others to see it.

Mandy did film a commercial for them. And I've seen it, but I didn't know it was on TV yet.
Are you talking of a TV ad? Or something else?
I haven't seen regular network TV for a while so I haven't seen it.
Let me know.

TV ad, in front of the big fish tank, eating a fish sandwich, I think? Did I really spot her? Two points for me!

I would love to post that link on my new board, Fans Without Fear, if that's ok. I have a forum for Kabuki there and though we've just begun this, I think we will have some interesting conversations there.

http://www.darediva.proboards49.com/index.cgi

We have a live chat on Thursday nights at 10 PM Eastern, and many times Kuljit Mithra from Man Without Fear drops by for some interesting chat. Love to have you drop by some Thursday, or post over there with us sometime. The site is my foray into Photoshop 101, and I'm having fun.

MACK!
03-08-2006, 08:29 PM
TV ad, in front of the big fish tank, eating a fish sandwich, I think? Did I really spot her? Two points for me!

I would love to post that link on my new board, Fans Without Fear, if that's ok. I have a forum for Kabuki there and though we've just begun this, I think we will have some interesting conversations there.

http://www.darediva.proboards49.com/index.cgi

We have a live chat on Thursday nights at 10 PM Eastern, and many times Kuljit Mithra from Man Without Fear drops by for some interesting chat. Love to have you drop by some Thursday, or post over there with us sometime. The site is my foray into Photoshop 101, and I'm having fun.

I'm sure its fine to post the link of the DD screensaver or the page of it at davidmackguide.com to your board.

I'll check out the board.

I'm not sure that is the same commercial. In the one I saw she is the main person throughout the entire commercial and I don't think it is a fish sandwhich but something new.

Murdock's Girl
03-24-2006, 07:09 AM
I still can't get it to run on my computer... I finally got to the point where i could install it and I got some bizarre error message that there wasn't disk space (which there is!)

sigh... i want to see pretty pictures!
Tessana aka MG

MACK!
05-06-2006, 10:02 PM
I still can't get it to run on my computer... I finally got to the point where i could install it and I got some bizarre error message that there wasn't disk space (which there is!)

sigh... i want to see pretty pictures!
Tessana aka MG

Did you get it working yet to see it?