PDA

View Full Version : This comic character looks like me

Evan the Shaggy
03-06-2006, 08:42 AM
http://www.comicon.com/pulse/images_05a/1johnl1.jpg

And its freaking me out. I have, nor will I ever, propose to a girl with a Galactus statue. I also don't have an army of action figures staring back at me. Although they did get the facial expression right, I kind of look like I'm stoned, especially when I'm holding Galactus statues.....

Taki Soma
03-06-2006, 08:46 AM
well you lose then.

if a man proposed with a galctus figure... well shucks, I think I might have to say yes.

Jamie
03-06-2006, 08:48 AM
any action figure works the magic on me, that or cash

Gunter
03-06-2006, 08:48 AM
well you lose then.

if a man proposed with a galctus figure... well shucks, I think I might have to say yes.

Taki, will you marry me?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/TheRainKing/Galactus1.jpg

(yeah, like you didn't see that coming from someone)

The Cheap-Arse Film Critic
03-06-2006, 08:49 AM
I can only see half of your face in your avatar, and even I think that's creepy.

Evan the Shaggy
03-06-2006, 08:49 AM
well you lose then.

There are some nerd lines I can't cross, and proposing with the eater of worlds is one of them. Actually looking at the picture, it looks more like he's about to have sex with it or something. :lol:

Taki Soma
03-06-2006, 08:52 AM
There are some nerd lines I can't cross, and proposing with the eater of worlds is one of them. Actually looking at the picture, it looks more like he's about to have sex with it or something. :lol:
I know and she caught him... and thus is shocked.

Evan the Shaggy
03-06-2006, 08:53 AM
I know and she caught him... and thus is shocked.

Galactus: Bros before HOES!!
Me: Yes, master.

Evan the Shaggy
03-06-2006, 10:29 AM
So anyone else have a comic character that looks like them? I know quite a few members have actually BEEN in a comic before.