a long standing character dies tonight.

Who do you think it is going to be?

Pat Loika
03-06-2006, 06:35 AM
Welcome back, dude.

P.

Doug
03-06-2006, 06:35 AM
Please let it be Kim. I doubt it is though.

I'll put my money on Tony. The dude's had more lives than 10 cats. He deserves some peace.

Seltzer Water
03-06-2006, 06:40 AM
Thanks Pat,
it feels good to be back.

Deej
03-06-2006, 06:51 AM
I would actually rather have jack bauer die than tony! But I know that won't happen...(I like Jack...but hate that Tony gets shit on all the time). But here's hoping that Chloe bites it!!

SteveZegers
03-06-2006, 06:54 AM
As long as it isn't Mike Novik!

Seltzer Water
03-06-2006, 06:55 AM
Aintitcool says it isn't bill buchanana or Mike Novick

Sy-Klone
03-06-2006, 07:26 AM
Audrey Raines, maybe?

Her father is the Secretary of Defense on the show and he's appearing in tonight's episode...

Cth
03-06-2006, 07:28 AM
Curtis?

artimoff
03-06-2006, 07:37 AM
Curtis?

That's my guess. He was just a poorman's Tony anyway.

deadboy
03-06-2006, 07:51 AM
Is curtis really a "long standing character"? He's only been in two seasons.

Modok Gas
03-06-2006, 08:32 AM
Aaron? I hope not. I like him better than Curtis who doesn't really have a personality.

JHester
03-06-2006, 08:45 AM
Edgar.
Chloe rips his throat out after giving him yet another eat shit look.

Cth
03-06-2006, 09:47 AM
Well, fans are warming up to Curtis, but yeah, he doesn't have a stand out role yet. His takeover of CTU made some ground on that, which would make the loss greater/tragic.

And Jack's partners don't seem to fare well.. Look at Chase/Tony.. Curtis is my guess, but it's unlikely :)

Cth
03-06-2006, 12:36 PM
Well, I just read who dies.. it's going to be interesting. :)

Ray G.
03-06-2006, 01:17 PM
Gotta be Tony.

Right?

Come on, Cth. Spoiler-text that fucker.

aj110
03-06-2006, 01:27 PM
it's george mason.

wait no...it's chapelle.

aj110
03-06-2006, 01:28 PM
Honestly, i want to know, but i dont.

can't....make it....another....2 and a half hours.....

Wastrel
03-06-2006, 01:31 PM
i like curtis. i hope its kim or chloe.

Fizz
03-06-2006, 01:33 PM
Maybe we'll get lucky and they're bringing back Kim just to kill her.

I'm gonna be really bummed out if it's Tony...

aj110
03-06-2006, 01:35 PM
hasn't cuthbert said she's pretty much done with the show? it'd make sense to kill her off...plus it'd make the fanboys happy.

Ray G.
03-06-2006, 01:36 PM
hasn't cuthbert said she's pretty much done with the show? it'd make sense to kill her off...plus it'd make the fanboys happy.

Do you really want Jack to get any more dark and borderline psycho than he already is, though?

aj110
03-06-2006, 01:38 PM
Do you really want Jack to get any more dark and borderline psycho than he already is, though?

..........maybe.

Cth
03-06-2006, 06:02 PM
So what'd you guys think?

LordKinbote
03-06-2006, 06:07 PM

Friggin' tense.

Ray G.
03-06-2006, 06:08 PM

Those bastards. :furious:

Simps
03-06-2006, 06:09 PM
I nearly shed a tear for

our nervous, waddling little friend

I know my friend Chris is at home crying right now.

Seltzer Water
03-06-2006, 06:10 PM
Who dies next week?

I say Bill Buchanan

Scott JB
03-06-2006, 06:12 PM
I've only watched 10 minutes of this season, and it was that last scene. Mother Fuck.

King of Mars
03-06-2006, 06:12 PM
This death made my mother-in-law cry.

LordKinbote
03-06-2006, 06:15 PM
I've only watched 10 minutes of this season, and it was that last scene. Mother Fuck.

Well, it was the best scene of the season, so you know how to pick them.

Scott JB
03-06-2006, 06:28 PM
Well, it was the best scene of the season, so you know how to pick them.

:D I tuned in for the X-Men commercial and ended up picking up the end of the show. My mom watched the last few seasons and she was pretty upset when I told her.

Doug
03-07-2006, 04:45 AM
My wife never liked Deadger, but when he died all she talked about all night was "I can't believe they killed him off." Even when she woke up all she talked about was Deadger.

This is the first season she's watched with me. I can safely say she is hooked.

Chinaski
03-07-2006, 05:34 AM
Both episodes last night were pretty good, and kept up the momentum of the season so far with one exception - I think the little hand holding doe eyed glances between Aaron and the 1st Lady were pretty dumb, and really un necessary. I liked that Aaron was just the by-the-book SS guy, and someone without a secret past or agenda, and now he may have something to do with the 1st Lady that was a little somethun' / somthun'? Doesnt seem right to me. Like when they gave Jacks wife amnesia for 2 or 3 episodes in season 1, it was a way to fill up time, and kind of dumb in retrospect.

Also, if they are showing "2 non stop hours of 24" could they really just do that, and not just put on 2 seperate episodes with the whole "previously" thing in front of them? I mean, i just watched the episode 5 seconds ago, do you really need a recap? It isnt like you could seperate them on TIVO, it shows up as a 2 hour block. I know thats nit-picky, but its kind of silly for Fox to do.

On the season DVDs, do all the episodes open up with the "previously...." scene?

PeterSparker
03-07-2006, 05:42 AM
My wife never liked Deadger, but when he died all she talked about all night was "I can't believe they killed him off." Even when she woke up all she talked about was Deadger.

It was actually the very first thing that I thought of when I woke up this morning also. When you saw him come wobbling in the office like that at the end, I was like, "no, no, NO!" I never woulda guessed him at all.

(and maybe Samwise should go out next, he's turned out to be a world class little bitch!)

Doug
03-07-2006, 05:46 AM
It was actually the very first thing that I thought of when I woke up this morning also. When you saw him come wobbling in the office like that at the end, I was like, "no, no, NO!" I never woulda guessed him at all.

(and maybe Samwise should go out next, he's turned out to be a world class little bitch!)

And his last line:
"Chloe?" *cough* *cough*

They know how to play with your emotions on 24.

My wife and I are in agreement with you that Lynn needs to inhale some fumes. If he hadn't been acting like a little bitch and just reported his card missing Edgar and Carrie would both still be alive.

Pat Loika
03-07-2006, 05:48 AM
And his last line:
"Chloe?" *cough* *cough*

They know how to play with your emotions on 24.

My wife and I are in agreement with you that Lynn needs to inhale some fumes. If he hadn't been acting like a little bitch and just reported his card missing Edgar and Carrie would both still be alive.

We HATES the Fat Hobbit! Hates him!!

P.

PeterSparker
03-07-2006, 05:58 AM

P.

:lol:

Lord Jermaine Retail
03-07-2006, 06:04 AM

P.
I thought that both episodes were very good as well and this season is quickly becoming one of the best. I love Peter Weller. That guy is unbreakable. Also, every now and then 24 does something that no other tv show would do that makes us say "See? That's why we watch 24." Henderson's wife knows about such moments now. Gotta say I did not see that coming.

And I believe whatever actress played Lynn's junkie sister must have actually taken drugs for the role because she looked authentic! I'm thinking Lynn didn't make it. If he survived then he has a lot to answer for and 24 is usually about final justice rather than the whole jury of peers thing.

Stupid tv guide ruined most of this for me last week (vice president and how he works), something happening at CTU, and unfortunately the fate of some staff next week. :(

This season is great about bringing back some out of work actors and actresses. We had Jean Smart, Peter Weller, Julian Sands, Ray Wise (the vp/ another Robocop alum), and JoBeth Williams from Poltergeist. Wonderful to see these people working and on the same show!

DaGetHighKnight
03-07-2006, 06:27 AM
They stole that death scene from an old G.I.Joe episode when Snake Eyes gets stuck on the other side of the glass with the gas and Scarlet cant do anything but watch, Snake Eyes is a ninja so he didnt die but still!

Now Deadger can be with his mamma.

Chinaski
03-07-2006, 06:42 AM
I thought that both episodes were very good as well and this season is quickly becoming one of the best. I love Peter Weller. That guy is unbreakable. Also, every now and then 24 does something that no other tv show would do that makes us say "See? That's why we watch 24." Henderson's wife knows about such moments now. Gotta say I did not see that coming.

And I believe whatever actress played Lynn's junkie sister must have actually taken drugs for the role because she looked authentic! I'm thinking Lynn didn't make it. If he survived then he has a lot to answer for and 24 is usually about final justice rather than the whole jury of peers thing.

Stupid tv guide ruined most of this for me last week (vice president and how he works), something happening at CTU, and unfortunately the fate of some staff next week. :(

This season is great about bringing back some out of work actors and actresses. We had Jean Smart, Peter Weller, Julian Sands, Ray Wise (the vp/ another Robocop alum), and JoBeth Williams from Poltergeist. Wonderful to see these people working and on the same show!

Jack shooting Hendersons wife might be the single coldest thing he has done on 24 yet. I wonder if there will be some kind of fallout from this later on in the season, if Kim finds out what he did.

I think Lynn survived, at least for now, his character was too big to die off screen, and I think they might do something to try and redeem him by the end of the season, or at least give him some kind of heroic death like they did with George Mason in seaon 2.

Im thinking that the person that Henderson is protecting is the VP. He sure had his plans for martial law in LA in place really quickly, and was ready to put troops on the ground right away. There have been many hints during the season about how high up in the government this conspiracy goes, and since President Logan is pretty spineless and has no leadership ability it couldnt be him, its got to be the VP. Also, where has secretary of defense Heller been? Maybe he is wrapped up in this too.

So far this season is great, I cant wait for more.