02-21-2006, 06:22 PM
HooooWee!!! Good stuff so far!

Shwicaz
02-21-2006, 06:34 PM
well, that was an interesting offer.

CraigM
02-21-2006, 06:36 PM
well, that was an interesting offer.
It makes me wonder if at the end of the season, they go away for a year, and then they're asked to come back for a big case after their year + another 6 months (at least) away.

Could be interesting.

Craig

Shwicaz
02-21-2006, 07:01 PM
Holy Fucking Shit!!

BWC Boston
02-21-2006, 07:01 PM
Holy SHIT!!

Andrew j
02-21-2006, 07:04 PM
wow

BWC Boston
02-21-2006, 07:06 PM
No scenes with Dutch in the preview for next week, which I sort of take to mean that Claudette is still alive, but hospitalized.

And hey!! Antwon Mitchell! Good stuff.

THE SHIELD is fucking badass this year.

CraigM
02-21-2006, 07:06 PM
Shit. And she wasn't in the previews either.

Antwon Mitchell returns next week. Good.

And, I still can't wait to the huge Vic and Kavannaugh showdown. It hasn't happened yet, and you just can feel it coming.

Craig

Yossarian
02-21-2006, 07:19 PM
I think that Acevada is going to end up comprimising his own morals to save his ass again. He hates Vic but can't help but get involved in shit with him. Things are definately looking good. I'm hoping that Antwon coming back means Glenn Close will get to make a special appearance soon.

CraigM
02-21-2006, 07:23 PM
I think that Acevada is going to end up comprimising his own morals to save his ass again. He hates Vic but can't help but get involved in shit with him. Things are definately looking good. I'm hoping that Antwon coming back means Glenn Close will get to make a special appearance soon.
Don't read unless you're interested in this!

Glenn Close has not been written yet, nor have there been any plans for her as of yet. However, they're interested in bringing her back if there is a story there.

Craig

FedEx Fanboy
02-21-2006, 08:25 PM
God dammit. I wish you douchebags wouldn't post what was in the fucking scenes from next week on here. That shit can be considered spoilers.

All said an done it was a hella sweet episode... Much better than last weeks.

CraigM
02-21-2006, 08:27 PM
God dammit. I wish you douchebags wouldn't post what was in the fucking scenes from next week on here. That shit can be considered spoilers.

Hey, name calling is beyond uncalled for dude. Chill out.

Craig

FedEx Fanboy
02-21-2006, 08:28 PM
Hey, name calling is beyond uncalled for dude. Chill out.

Craig

So is posting spoilers without posting warnings...

Kody
02-21-2006, 08:31 PM
Damn fine episode. The Barn is gonna have to unite (including Aceveta) to beat Kavanaugh. United we stand, divided we fall, and all that shit.

CraigM
02-21-2006, 08:32 PM
So is posting spoilers without posting warnings...
So in other words, the only thing that should be posted is "Great episode" or "Horrible episode" and then everything in Spoiler Text? The preview is attached to the episode. Fair game in my opinion.

And nothing so serious to call people douchebags.

Craig

FedEx Fanboy
02-21-2006, 09:00 PM
So in other words, the only thing that should be posted is "Great episode" or "Horrible episode" and then everything in Spoiler Text? The preview is attached to the episode. Fair game in my opinion.

And nothing so serious to call people douchebags.

Craig

So you're saying that a douche bag isn't a valued instrument of personal hygiene in the 21st century???

Interesting...

:Ponder:

Natty P
02-21-2006, 09:21 PM
Hey remember what a cock you were in the Eli Manning thread?

Remember when I wasn't a cock when the Colts pulled off one of the most fabulously lame collapses of any team in sports history?

EDIT- The shield was good tonight too.

BWC Boston
02-21-2006, 09:24 PM

Is posting something that's not mentioned a spoiler?

EDIT: Oh, the Antwon thing. If you watch FX, Fox, Fox News, Fox Sports, Fox Family, Fox Around the Clock at all (and sometimes,weirdly, NBC), you are GOING to see that commercial before next week's episode. Hell, if you tune in four minutes too early next week, you'll see that commercial during the credits of whatever crappy movie FX is playing at eight.

FedEx Fanboy
02-21-2006, 09:29 PM
Hey remember what a cock you were in the Eli Manning thread?

Remember when I wasn't a cock when the Colts pulled off one of the most fabulously lame collapses of any team in sports history?

EDIT- The shield was good tonight too.

Yea... Those Giants are gonna be something next year.

Something to laugh at.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Natty P
02-21-2006, 09:30 PM
Yea... Those Giants are gonna be something next year.

Something to laugh at.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What is this the Catskills?

And you're right, the Colts aren't the biggest choke artists in the NFL.

Oh wait...