View Full Version : The ONE good reason to watch "DANCING WITH THE STARS!"

Dr. Blasphemy
02-08-2006, 08:37 AM
I LOVE Stacy!!!!!

http://imageknockout.com/uploads/StacyK011.gif

Welcome to my sig Stacy gif #2!

Gregory
02-08-2006, 08:42 AM
Except for the soap fans who love Lisa, I don't see how Stacy wasn't the ringer from the get-go. A long-legged cheerleader in a dance contest? Only anti-wrestling sentiment (and soccer-mom jealousy) can keep her from winning.

SteveZegers
02-08-2006, 08:44 AM
Except for the soap fans who love Lisa, I don't see how Stacy wasn't the ringer from the get-go. A long-legged cheerleader in a dance contest? Only anti-wrestling sentiment (and soccer-mom jealousy) can keep her from winning.
I don't know, that Drew guy is pretty good too. I hope she wins because someone that pretty should get whatever she wants, but I don't think it's locked down yet.

RODGER
02-08-2006, 08:46 AM
as much as i love stacy......i don't think it was fair to have her on it. she's a trained dancer and professional cheerleader. i knew when they said that she was going to be on it that was going to take first place......

SteveZegers
02-08-2006, 08:47 AM
as much as i love stacy......i don't think it was fair to have her on it. she's a trained dancer and professional cheerleader. i knew when they said that she was going to be on it that was going to take first place......
They had a cheerleader last year. (That Trista chick) She didn't win.

SolidGoldBomb
02-08-2006, 08:57 AM
WOW! Just wow...

joeAR
02-08-2006, 09:02 AM
:drool: