PDA

View Full Version : The Shield 02-07-06 (Spoilers)

CraigM
02-07-2006, 07:06 PM
Fuckin' awesome episode. Just loved every bit of it. Just some thoughts...

- The father of Danny's baby doesn't know. So, that throws out thoughts that Ronnie knows and is running the pool for the father of her baby. However, it still doesn't rule Ronnie out.

- Damn, the played IAD real bad. When they busted the Strike Team, I thought that was it, and they had been caught. But, a sting? Never saw that coming. So good.

- Kavannaugh losing his cool was... wow. Understandably so as they made him look like a complete idiot. He's at his ends wit, and they keep getting him every step he makes.

- Next week looks amazing. I hope Mackey kicks Kavannaugh's ass. The way he's grilling Corrine, and I think it's obvious that the two still love each other. Damn, I just Mackey gets his revenge mostly on the way Kavannaugh has played Corrine over and over again.

Craig

MIKE D
02-07-2006, 07:12 PM
You know, I was thinking back to that baby's daddy hint, where it was said the first name of the father was six letters long and had two vowels. Well, that's really only Curtis. Maybe Lem's the father.

BWC Boston
02-07-2006, 07:19 PM
I saw the sting coming, but it didn't make it any less entertaining.

I don't think Ronnie not knowing totally discounts all of the hints. It hobbles the baby pool a bit, sure. But if he keeps himself off of it and he's slept with Danni, then it's still a private joke for him. Also, there's still Vic's comment about Ronnie sleaping around, and a woman you slept with being pregnant is weird enough to make someone overcompensate with an extra "Congratulations!" after finding out the kid's gender. Still, it's a lot less airtight now.

Normally at this point in a season, things are looking worse and worse for Vic. Hell, by the end of this episode he was downright victorious--things are going to get baaaad.

Dead Moogle
02-07-2006, 07:20 PM
Kavannaugh is an awesome foil for Vic and this season has been running circles around the last.