PDA

View Full Version : Will The Following Real-World Mysteries EVER Be Solved?

WinstonWolf
01-20-2006, 08:58 PM
I know that mystery is part of the fun, but I just HAVE to know the answers to at least some of these mysteries.

#1. The "suicide" of Kurt Cobain

#2. Elvis's death. Is he REALLY dead? I think he is, but people keep saying he isnt. Which brings up to

#3. Tupacs death.

#4. Roswell and UFOS. Which brings up to

#5. Whitley Striber. He wrote Communion. He claims it's a factual story about his abduction by aliens. Will we ever know for sure?

#6. Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman. The real killer.

#7. Michael Jackson. Seriously, what color is he? He looks kind of badge. Is that all sunblock or gelatane? Or botox? One may never know (but I wish we could.).

#8. How the hell does George Bush keep getting away with lying and other stuff?

#9. Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin and Jimi Hendrix- Supposedly, there deaths were NOT accidental at all.

The Human Target
01-20-2006, 08:59 PM
Ummm Michaal Jackson is a black man.

Yeah.....

CraigM
01-20-2006, 09:01 PM
I'll tell you the answers to all of them.

1) He committed suicide.

2) He's dead.

3) He's not dead.

4) Real.

5) Who cares?

6) The dog killed them.

7) He's black

8) He's the President. Nuff said.

9) All killed by Paul McCartney.

Craig

Marcdachamp
01-20-2006, 09:04 PM
Cobain killed himself. Now George Reeves... that I'd love to know...

dEnny!
01-20-2006, 09:05 PM
I thought this was about MTV's The Real World. *embarrassed.

princess phoenix
01-20-2006, 09:05 PM
I know that mystery is part of the fun, but I just HAVE to know the answers to at least some of these mysteries.

vitiligo,
#2. Elvis's death. Is he REALLY dead? I think he is, but people keep saying he isnt. Which brings up to

#3. Tupacs death.

#5. Whitley Striber. He wrote Communion. He claims it's a factual story about his abduction by aliens. Will we ever know for sure?

#7. Michael Jackson. Seriously, what color is he? He looks kind of badge. Is that all sunblock or gelatane? Or botox? One may never know (but I wish we could.).

#9. Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin and Jimi Hendrix- Supposedly, there deaths were NOT accidental at all.

#1. Kurt Cobain killed himself.
#2. Yes he is really dead
#3. He is also really dead
#4. Cold war parinioia created delusions of aliens
#5. I doubt it's real
#6. OJ Simpson
#7. He has vitiligo. I've actually have a friend who has it, it's not fun.
#8. Because his party has the majority of the hosue and senate.
#9. Yes, none of them where murdered.

bairdduvessa
01-20-2006, 09:59 PM
Puck did it all man, he was a douche!

Taxman
01-20-2006, 10:03 PM
#3. Tupacs death.

#6. Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman. The real killer.I am aware of no mysteries associated with these issues.

bairdduvessa
01-20-2006, 10:08 PM

#3. Tupacs death.

1. Dude was in pain, wanted to die so wife hired some one to off him, assisted suicide like-only with a shot gun.

2. Bubba Ho-tep(sp)

3. Both Tupac and Biggie were killed by Puff Daddy

4. What crashed in roswald was probably a prototype russian satalite nothing more. But I would love to believe...

5. Never read and/or heard of it. But I doubt it. Not that aliens exist and may like to fuck with red necks, but just the book all together. And yes I DO BELIEVE THERE ARE ALIENS, they just refuse to make contact with us because they know we are the Unniverse's slow bus...

6. Kato Kalin(sp)

7. My [white] mom has his disease, she is slowly turning into an albino. And refuses to just get flesh covered tattoos to cover it up.

8. Oil companies own the politiions and news papers. the Media owns us. Nuff Said. But feel free to join the revolutions...

9. Jim Morrison faked his death and lived out the rest of his life in the mid west. He joined a barber shop quartet (he was ironically the alto)...ok I made that up.
Jannis Joplin-died because of her lifestyle
Jimmie-assassinated by the Klan for being a guitar hero to white and black youths (they didn't care about the asian ones)
Paul MacCartny dead
Bob Marley-injected with cancer by the US government for his left leaning policies.

Blake Sims
01-20-2006, 11:10 PM
I didnt know there was any doubt about Simpson and Goldman's deaths...

Hate_Prime
01-21-2006, 01:28 AM
Most of those aren't mysteries. Urban legends, sensationalist baloney, conspiracy theorist's brainfarts, frauds, and wishful thinking to the point of delusion perhaps.

Ryan Elliott
01-21-2006, 01:47 AM
#4. Cold war parinioia created delusions of aliens

So you're telling me that life, intelligent or otherwise, on other planets doesn't exist?

Wow, THAT'S arrogant.

Hate_Prime
01-21-2006, 01:55 AM
So you're telling me that life, intelligent or otherwise, on other planets doesn't exist?

Wow, THAT'S arrogant.

Unless it was just reffering to the notion that aliens came here for a visit and nobody tells anybody.

Ryan Elliott
01-21-2006, 01:58 AM
Unless it was just reffering to the notion that aliens came here for a visit and nobody tells anybody.

I'm willing to bet that 95% of all alien sightings and about 75% of all alien abductions are indeed fake.

I would think that with how long this universe has been around, and how little of a time WE'VE been around, that some form of life is able to visit us without our knowledge.

Common sense.

Hate_Prime
01-21-2006, 02:09 AM
I'm willing to bet that 95% of all alien sightings and about 75% of all alien abductions are indeed fake.

I would think that with how long this universe has been around, and how little of a time WE'VE been around, that some form of life is able to visit us without our knowledge.

Common sense.

Except that there is no concrete evidence to support alien visits and abductions. Anecdotal evidence is dodgy at best.

Ryan Elliott
01-21-2006, 02:13 AM
Except that there is no concrete evidence to support alien visits and abductions. Anecdotal evidence is dodgy at best.

Which is kind of the point. If a being has the intelligence to travel millions of lightyears across the galaxy and/or universe, wouldn't they know of some way to keep themselves hidden? Of course they would, they have THAT kind of tech,

Kind of like a scientist observing an animal behind a two-way mirror.

Hate_Prime
01-21-2006, 02:23 AM
Which is kind of the point. If a being has the intelligence to travel millions of lightyears across the galaxy and/or universe, wouldn't they know of some way to keep themselves hidden? Of course they would, they have THAT kind of tech,

The mirror can still be seen by the animal.

NickT
01-21-2006, 02:25 AM

#3. Tupacs death.

ELvis faked his own death, then killed Cobain, Tupac, Simpson, Goldman, Morrison, Joplin and Hendrix.

stevapalooza
01-21-2006, 02:42 AM
Of course Elvis is really dead. Why do people have such a hard time believing that a guy who ate deep fried peanut butter sandwiches every day died of a heart attack?? It sounds remarkably plausible to me.

Bill Nolan
01-21-2006, 03:09 AM
Wow, nothing about Andy Kaufman on this kook list. Very disappointing...

And what about Vince Foster?

- Bill

Mr. E!
01-21-2006, 04:11 AM

I'm not saying you are wrong, but that is some pretty circular logic...

NickT
01-21-2006, 07:53 AM

Not that I believe in all the sightings, but that argument doesn't work. Your argument assumes that every creature "sees" in the same way.

WinstonWolf
01-21-2006, 08:11 AM
Oh yeah right, Vince Foster. I forgot Vince Foster. Wait, can I do this over? I have more questions? GAHHH.

Taxman
01-21-2006, 08:15 AM
Oh yeah right, Vince Foster. I forgot Vince Foster. Wait, can I do this over? I have more questions? GAHHH.Better add Ron Brown too then. :roll:

Brian Defferding
01-21-2006, 08:15 AM
Nobody mentioned JFK?

And don't forget the biggest mystery of all time - where is Mr.Brady's plans?

http://www.nrc.nl/W2/Lab/Dwarsverbanden/Brady/Brady.jpg

greg donovan
01-21-2006, 08:19 AM
when will the russian armies massed upon the borders of canada invade?

i used to work w/a woman who swore this was true and that is why she was moving out of north dakota (too close to canada).

greg donovan
01-21-2006, 08:20 AM
Nobody mentioned JFK?

And don't forget the biggest mystery of all time - where is Mr.Brady's plans?

http://www.nrc.nl/W2/Lab/Dwarsverbanden/Brady/Brady.jpg

fuck the plans man, i wanna know where they took a shit!

bairdduvessa
01-21-2006, 08:05 PM

i would argue that intelligent life doesn't exist here yet

Of course Elvis is really dead. Why do people have such a hard time believing that a guy who ate deep fried peanut butter sandwiches every day died of a heart attack?? It sounds remarkably plausible to me.

and took speed like it was candy

[QUOTE=Brian Defferding]Nobody mentioned JFK?[/QOUTE]

JFK was killed by LBJ's OIL friends. They used some of RFK's own men, assinate the Northern Catholic Liveral who wanted to get out of Nam, thus hurting their profits. LBJ got put into ofice and increased their wealth. LBJ would later be indited after his death (which of course got thrown out) for a murder of a reporter investigating the oil companies.

MattJohnson
01-21-2006, 09:04 PM
Mankind's greatest unanswered question:

Did you....get that thing.... I sent ya?

Taxman
01-21-2006, 10:37 PM

Beep Beep!
01-21-2006, 10:41 PM
#3. Tupacs death.

Read this.

http://www.tupacfans.com/shoot.php

The night Tupac was shot his entourage was stopped in traffic on Flamingo Rd at the stoplight at Koval. His driver made an attempt to chase the car they thought was the shooter's, rather than bringing him immediately to a hospital for medical attention. He lived for about a week before he died in a Las Vegas hospital. HE IS DEAD. END OF STORY.

The Roman Candle
01-21-2006, 10:46 PM
Most of those are already solved.

bairdduvessa
01-22-2006, 03:36 AM
Mankind's greatest unanswered question:

Did you....get that thing.... I sent ya?

ah yes the peter potatumus(sp) connundrum