PDA

View Full Version : New printing of METAMORPHOSIS in stores TODAY...

MACK!
01-18-2006, 01:13 PM
New printing of METAMORPHOSIS in stores TODAY...

As mentioned in the interview.

Kabuki vol 5: Metamorphosis -finally back in print! Today!

Some new and improved tweaks with new and improved paper stock.

The story that comes right before the current ALCHEMY story from Icon.

I recieved my copies and I'm realy happy with the new look of it.
It is much thicker, and much bigger book, and the new paper holds the colors and presents the artwork much better than before.

And still the same old price as the previous printing!

antithesis
01-22-2006, 06:42 AM
I picked this up last night with #3 and #4.. almost halfway through Metamorphosis.. just loving this stuff David!

AvidFan
01-22-2006, 11:55 AM
got it on order from the comic book store! although they did try and spook me out by saying it was the second printing of the tpb, those cheeky scallywags

cant wait

AF.
er... this is the third printing with nice extras that I heard so much about right? :o)

MACK!
01-22-2006, 07:34 PM
got it on order from the comic book store! although they did try and spook me out by saying it was the second printing of the tpb, those cheeky scallywags

cant wait

AF.
er... this is the third printing with nice extras that I heard so much about right? :o)

Hi AF,
The new printing of Meta is the second printing. There have only been two printings of it so far.
This printing is on thicker paper and I tweaked a few of the design pages in the fron and the back.
It has all 9 issues of the Metamorphosis story.

The first printing isn't missing anything, this one is just on an improved version of paper and I had enough time to think about the other things I wanted to improve in the presentation.

AvidFan
01-23-2006, 11:20 AM
hey I'm just glad that a store here in scotland actually got one in!
only taken over about 6 months to get any version

AF.

MACK!
01-24-2006, 05:05 AM
I picked this up last night with #3 and #4.. almost halfway through Metamorphosis.. just loving this stuff David!

Glad to hear that!

Please post here or on the Bendis board and let me know what you think of Meta and the new issues of Alchemy when you finish reading them.

:)

AvidFan
02-11-2006, 11:10 AM
new Metamorphosis arrived yesterday!

looks fanstatic, cant get to read the thing until I get some of thses 5000 projects finished by monday! but the excitment is palpable

cant wait to get stuck into it

andy.

Tschloendorn
02-11-2006, 02:26 PM
Are you bringing any copies to the New York Show?
It's the next one I need and hopefully will have the cash on me by then.

MACK!
02-11-2006, 09:54 PM
Are you bringing any copies to the New York Show?
It's the next one I need and hopefully will have the cash on me by then.

Yes, I'll have all the volumes there.

See you in NY!