PDA

View Full Version : David Mack?_?? asking permission??

yo yo yo
01-16-2006, 10:08 PM
Hello david. i have bought and love every kabuki project of yours that i can get my hands on, as well as the other projects you work on...i really admire the way you draw attractive women as i am an admirer of the female form.

i have gone through a lot of thought and have come up with a list of my top 100 beautful female forms...and am wondering if you would be so kind as to let me post it here in its entirety.

thnaks for your time.

Angel of Distraction
01-16-2006, 10:35 PM
Teh loxxors!!!111!!111 OMGWTFBBQ! :D

amy
01-16-2006, 10:48 PM
you're determined.

hint...if it's not a good idea for one creator's board, it's probably not a good idea for any of the others since they follow the same guidelines.

Just sayin'.

yo yo yo
01-16-2006, 11:17 PM
hint: it was a good idea, i was just not able to do it. and i will wait for mr mack to tell me first thank you.

when i ordered all the kabuki hardcovers from him directly as opposed to through diamond (so that he would get a larger profit) he was actually nice enough to include one or two (i forget) signed and one with a sketch for free.

it was a lovely surprise and has always helped me to speak glowingly of mr. mack. i just thought i had a chance here since it really doesn't cost him any money, time, effort, or grief whatsoever beyond just saying "sure"

Shannon Chenoweth
01-16-2006, 11:48 PM
Well, this is Bendis' Board, all the forums here adbide by the same rules. Check out the FAQ if you have questions.

Why not talk some Kabuki since you own the books? :)