PDA

View Full Version : And now for your joke of the day (4/8)

Brian Defferding
04-08-2005, 05:32 AM
This guy was lonely, and decided life would be more fun if he had a pet. So, he went to the pet store and told the owner that he wanted to buy an unusual pet. After some discussion, he finally bought a centipede, which came in a little white box for a house. He took the box back home, found a good location for it, and decided he would start by taking his new pet to the bar for a drink.

So the man asked the centipede in the box, “Would you like to go to Frank’s with me and have a beer?” But there was no answer from his new pet. The man waited a few minutes and, desperate for a response, he asked the centipede again, “How about going to the bar and having a drink with me?” But again, there was no answer from his new friend and pet. So he waited a few minutes more.

The man decided to ask the centipede one more time, this time pressing his face against the centipede’s house and shouting, “Hey, in there! Would you like to go to Frank’s place and have a drink with me?”

Finally, came a little voice from inside the box, “I fucking heard you the first time! I’m putting on my shoes!”

Drewr15
04-08-2005, 05:38 AM
Ha! That was funny.

Jason_BANNED
04-08-2005, 05:43 AM
:(

Not up to your normal level I'm afraid. Not bad, but to be fair, I heard it a while back and I didn't think it was very funny then.

But you've given us so many top notch ones, I'm sure we can try to forgive you this time. ;)

Jason

Jim T.
04-08-2005, 05:51 AM
:p

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite daily threads! Thanks!

THWIP!
04-08-2005, 05:55 AM
I like it.

Brian Defferding
04-08-2005, 05:57 AM

Not up to your normal level I'm afraid. Not bad, but to be fair, I heard it a while back and I didn't think it was very funny then.

But you've given us so many top notch ones, I'm sure we can try to forgive you this time. ;)

Jason

Sorry Jason! Some days I'm hot, some days I'm cold.

Rick_O
04-08-2005, 05:58 AM
Funny stuff.

Brian Defferding
04-08-2005, 05:59 AM

My pleasure, NewGuyJim! :D

Corey A.
04-08-2005, 06:00 AM

Ditto! A little on the weak side but still pretty good. Need more dick & fart jokes.... ;)

a_garza
04-08-2005, 06:01 AM
why couldn't he have just told him he was putting on his shoes in the first place
yuor joke doesn't work in the real world

Brian Defferding
04-08-2005, 06:05 AM
Ha! That was funny.

I like it.

Funny stuff.

Thanks guys! :)

Ditto! A little on the weak side but still pretty good. Need more dick & fart jokes.... ;)

Oh more dick and fart jokes will be coming ;) ...I do the best I can to find good clean jokes too because those are hard to find.

Jason_BANNED
04-08-2005, 06:12 AM

Sorry Jason! Some days I'm hot, some days I'm cold.

Well, seems like a lot of other people dug it. Like I said, it definitely wasn't a knock on you or your joke threads. I love 'em and look forward to a new one each day. It's just that I've heard this joke before and didn't think it was stellar the first time I heard it.

Now maybe if the centipede would have farted...?

Jason

TyPierce
04-08-2005, 06:42 AM

Jason

Wow, tough crowd!! ;)

And yeah, this and Cth's Weird Images threads are two of my favorites.

Keep 'em coming, Brian!