PDA

View Full Version : text

urbannerd
01-12-2006, 06:25 AM
Okay I got one for you.

Has anyone just said fuck it and quit your job because you needed more time to pursue a goal. Maybe even quit a decent job for a cheesy job, but allows you more time to work on your shit.

I'd like to hear from people that achieved a fair amount of success (as they define it) to people that's still working toward their goals.

Taki Soma
01-12-2006, 06:28 AM
me. I quit school and I quit working in the industry I was going to school for (advertising)

I took a mindless desk job.

There is no need for regrets. Life is as you make it to be.

urbannerd
01-12-2006, 06:28 AM
Why does my shit say text?

Taki Soma
01-12-2006, 06:31 AM
Why does my shit say text?
well, did you eat some yesterday?

Brian Defferding
01-12-2006, 06:35 AM
well, did you eat some yesterday?

:rofl: GOLD!

Brian Defferding
01-12-2006, 06:38 AM
Okay I got one for you.

Has anyone just said fuck it and quit your job because you needed more time to pursue a goal. Maybe even quit a decent job for a cheesy job, but allows you more time to work on your shit.

I'd like to hear from people that achieved a fair amount of success (as they define it) to people that's still working toward their goals.

I quit my part time job at Best Buy to work on School: A Ghost Story, but I still had my dayjob.

And I think the reason why your thread title says text is because you may have used the Preview button before submitting the thread, and when you do that it changes your original title to "text" and most people creating a thread don't notice it. It happened to me a couple days ago too.