PDA

View Full Version : A slow night, talk to me

Corwin: Bear Fighter
04-07-2005, 06:58 PM
Got nothing to do, really. No school in the morning, no assignments do (yet), and girlfriend around (she's been busy with her own things). So, I'm kicking back with a glass of Glenlivit, my trusty pipe, some tobacco, and Morrissey's new live album playing on the big stereo downstairs. AIM me if you want, or talk to me here. I've got nothing better to do (that I'd like to do, that is).
GunTotinPope on AIM.

Piechuck
04-07-2005, 06:59 PM
oy

neophyte
04-07-2005, 06:59 PM
All of that and you live in a penis...

I fear your life.

Ziolko
04-07-2005, 07:00 PM
Sitting around? Free time? What the hell do you think you're doing? MAKE SOME COMICS, DAMMIT!

DaGetHighKnight
04-07-2005, 07:03 PM
If i was smoking tabacco in a pipe and listening to Morrissey id be alone too...

04-07-2005, 07:06 PM
Sitting around? Free time? What the hell do you think you're doing? MAKE SOME COMICS, DAMMIT!

SHHH, that's the part I was keeping a secret. I'm actually working on something for my life drawing class, pretty much comic related (I usually hate doing comics stuff for school, but this is working really nicely). Maybe when I finish it I'll post a pic.
Meanwhile, I'm gearing up for a huge-ass drawing for my other class. Roughly 44x30 inches, made up of two sheets of ARCHES paper. A pastel work dealing with nature, culture, and science (which is really involved in both nature and culture). It's essentially about cloning and whatnot. Anyway, it's going to be abstract, but I'm using the "birthing cocoon" from Fantastic Four #67, the first appearance of Him (Adam Warlock) as an object in the background.

04-07-2005, 07:07 PM
If i was smoking tabacco in a pipe and listening to Morrissey id be alone too...

Some of us don't get anything out of the herb.

DaGetHighKnight
04-07-2005, 07:09 PM
Some of us don't get anything out of the herb.

:(

JABSEN
04-07-2005, 07:11 PM
:(You've killed a little bit of his soul

moonspider
*hugs*

:(

I know, I know. I found out back in my early years of college that my brain is too screwed up by the various medications I've been put on for that stuff to affect me. :frankens: