PDA

View Full Version : Walking Dead

xanderharris
01-05-2006, 11:18 AM
So i bought Walking Dead TPB 1-3 last night with some giftcards from xmas...

and ive read that the book is great and stuff for awhile...so i bought them

and wow.

WOW.

phenominal stuff!!

for those that have read it up to date....does the writing and twists stay up the high caliber from what ive read so far? or does it like some books..sort of drift off..?

and what issue # are they up to? i know there is a 4th TPB out...i need to get it.

Ashton
01-05-2006, 11:20 AM
welcome aboard- I think its on #28 now.

Wagon
01-05-2006, 11:21 AM
welcome aboard- I think its on #28 now.

actually, I think issue 25 is the next one.

The Human Target
01-05-2006, 11:24 AM
I thought Invincible really drifted off, but WD stays the course.

Ashton
01-05-2006, 12:48 PM
actually, I think issue 25 is the next one.

you're correct, I'm thinking of another series.

Shwicaz
01-05-2006, 12:50 PM
yeah, the 4th trade will take you up to issue 24, and then you will be up to date.

As for the suspense, the twists, and the tension, etc. Yeah, it still has all that!!

Brian Reed
01-05-2006, 12:56 PM
I've been reading the singles and enjoying them. I had the chance to pick up the hardcover for half off and started re-reading the series. I had forgotten that it was so damn good right from the start. I was instantly right back into the story, nervous for the characters and enjoying every page.

MattKrizan
01-05-2006, 01:04 PM
I've been reading the singles and enjoying them. I had the chance to pick up the hardcover for half off and started re-reading the series. I had forgotten that it was so damn good right from the start. I was instantly right back into the story, nervous for the characters and enjoying every page.

Yeah, I recently reread the entire series and enjoyed just as much the second time. It also made it easier to keep track of all the damn characters. ;-) I tend to forget who's who when reading it monthly.