PDA

View Full Version : What's the best wireless X-box controller?

nihilance
01-03-2006, 11:26 AM
During the holidays we rearranged the living room to accomodate the tree and have decided that we like the room more opened up and will leave the couches were we moved them. This poses a bit of a problem though because my X-box controllers won't reach the couch anymore. I have the Wavebird for Gamecube and extension cords for my PS2 controllers, but I would like to know the best solution for my X-box. Any suggestions?

TopFeeg
01-03-2006, 11:27 AM
I really like my extenders for the x-box because without it, you lose the rumble feature,

Beta_Ray_Bryan
01-03-2006, 05:21 PM
I use the extenders on my Xbox controller also and I like it. There's jsut something about the original XBox controller that I really dig.

That being said, have you tried the Logitech wireless? I got one for my PS2 and I like it better than the Dual Shock, something I never thought would happen. The signal never cuts out or gets blocked because it's 2.4 gig. Look into it.

Caley Tibbittz
01-03-2006, 05:23 PM
I use the extenders on my Xbox controller also and I like it. There's jsut something about the original XBox controller that I really dig.

That being said, have you tried the Logitech wireless? I got one for my PS2 and I like it better than the Dual Shock, something I never thought would happen. The signal never cuts out or gets blocked because it's 2.4 gig. Look into it.
I love the original XBOX controller -- it fits my large hands well. Much better designed than the PS2 controller.

Beta_Ray_Bryan
01-03-2006, 05:29 PM
I agree. The original Xbox controller is perfect for my hands as well. That's why I use an extender and don't have a wireless for it. When I switch back to my PS2, I feel like I'm holding a mini controller. Plus the trigger switches on the XBox controller are genius.

sto110
01-03-2006, 06:01 PM
Logitech ones are decent