PDA

View Full Version : the end is near

Smokinblues
12-19-2005, 03:51 PM
the bengals are in the playoffs. and have a home game. god help us all.

Taxman
12-19-2005, 05:29 PM
At least the Bengals have been in the Superbolw in your lifetime, and perhaps even twice. If the Cardinals ever make it to even the Conference Championship I might start worrying.

Smokinblues
12-19-2005, 05:32 PM
At least the Bengals have been in the Superbolw in your lifetime, and perhaps even twice. If the Cardinals ever make it to even the Conference Championship I might start worrying.

worried was when it looked like the cubs and red sox were on a collilsion course for the world series. fortunately the cubs were the cubs.

Ray G.
12-19-2005, 05:34 PM
And the Jaguars. And the Bears.

I feel a chill wind in the air.

Humphrey_Lee
12-19-2005, 05:39 PM
the bengals are in the playoffs. and have a home game. god help us all.

A home game that they'll get destroyed in. The only team potentially going into the playoffs from the AFC that might not challenge them too much would probably be Jacksonville.

Everyone else should/can beat them. How do I know this? They don't have 4-10 records like everyone else Cinci decided to stomp on this year for that record of theres.

And this from a guy who actually likes the Bengals.

Smokinblues
12-19-2005, 05:40 PM
A home game that they'll get destroyed in. The only team potentially going into the playoffs from the AFC that might not challenge them too much would probably be Jacksonville.

Everyone else should/can beat them. How do I know this? They don't have 4-10 records like everyone else Cinci decided to stomp on this year for that record of theres.

And this from a guy who actually likes the Bengals.
with their offense they have a fighting chance against anybody

Taxman
12-19-2005, 05:43 PM
And the Jaguars. And the Bears.

I feel a chill wind in the air.Again, da Bears actually won a Superbowl within most peoples lifetimes and were only of the great single season champions of all time. The Jags went to the conference championship the second year of their existence.

Taxman
12-19-2005, 05:44 PM

And this from a guy who actually likes the Bengals.The Bengals are capable of competing with anyone, and only look to get better in the next few years.