PDA

View Full Version : The new Korn video is fucking great

Patton
12-19-2005, 09:09 AM
Not the song, really. But the video.

They cast rappers as Korn. Li'l Jon as Jonathan, David Banner as David, Xzibit as Fieldy, and Snoop as Munky.

Pretty interesting.

WAKKAJAWAKKA
12-19-2005, 09:12 AM
That Sounds Neat, Yahoo Launch Radio, Here I Come!

Wayno.

Patton
12-19-2005, 09:13 AM
Xzibit keeps projectile vomiting.

Good stuff.

nihilance
12-19-2005, 09:15 AM
I've never liked Korn (except in their South Park appearance) but this video concept sound fun...I can't believe no one has done it before.

Patton
12-19-2005, 09:21 AM
I've never liked Korn (except in their South Park appearance) but this video concept sound fun...I can't believe no one has done it before.
I used to like them, maybe when they first came out or second album or so but not even a little since then.

I actually can't believe they got all of them to do it. Money? I can't believe Korn still even has enough money to make it worth those 4 people's time.

I mean those are some rich motherfuckers right there.

Now they're playing a White Stripes video with Conan in it. fuse is pretty cool.

nihilance
12-19-2005, 09:23 AM
I used to like them, maybe when they first came out or second album or so but not even a little since then.

I actually can't believe they got all of them to do it. Money? I can't believe Korn still even has enough money to make it worth those 4 people's time.

I mean those are some rich motherfuckers right there.

Now they're playing a White Stripes video with Conan in it. fuse is pretty cool.
Well it would be the record companies money not theirs. Plus if they all work for the same label or have the same representation it could help. Or they could just be friends.

I've seen that White Stripes video...kind of cool.

Oh and Happy Birthday brother.

Patton
12-19-2005, 09:33 AM
Well it would be the record companies money not theirs. Plus if they all work for the same label or have the same representation it could help. Or they could just be friends.

I've seen that White Stripes video...kind of cool.

Oh and Happy Birthday brother.
That's true. I guess I meant, they wouldn't warrant that kind of budget. I also heard recently that vidoe comes out of the artist's pocket which I dunno if that's true.

They could be friends. In fact, I think I remember Snoop and Korn doing something together before.

Wonder who would've played the guy who went to Jesus.

Thanks man.

THWIP!
12-19-2005, 09:38 AM
Video idea is pretty cool the fucking song is horrible.

Ryan_ZOOM_Turner
12-19-2005, 09:40 AM
the words korn and great should not be used together.