PDA

View Full Version : If you are an Exiles fan....

Bandit Chimera
04-06-2005, 10:35 AM
...and don't want to have the whole "whose behind the timebreakers" be ruined for you:

DO NOT READ THE PREVIEW ON POP CULTURE SHOCK COMICS!!!!

i nearly fell over when i found out who's behind everything. Anywho if you could give two rats less then read it (it should be no suprise to some but it is a spolier nevetheless)

Can't wait fer this issue to come out....

The Human Target
04-06-2005, 10:46 AM
I don't read it, but doesn't the cover give it away?

Bandit Chimera
04-06-2005, 10:54 AM
I don't read it, but doesn't the cover give it away?

not really i mean everyone knew he was coming back.... its whos behind the recent timebreakers fiasco that threw me off....i'll have to read the issue before that one too to get a better idea of whats going on

(being up at school i don't get comics until i can get someone to get them for me then send them up to me)

Horizon Drive
04-06-2005, 11:28 AM
Norman Osborn. Sorry I had to spoil it for you guys.

DianaK
04-06-2005, 12:04 PM
I think there's a bit more to it than that - Hyperion didn't get involved in all this until quite some time after the Exiles started jumping around.

I can't help but feel a little disappointed - the big mastermind is a bloody AUSTEN villain?! Hell no!

Len Ford
04-06-2005, 12:12 PM
I think there's a bit more to it than that - Hyperion didn't get involved in all this until quite some time after the series began.

I think that Hyperion is only responsible for the recent missions where the Time Broker has been "off". I only recently came back to Exiles after the 1st or 2nd arc because of the Age of Apocalypse crossover so I could be way wrong. I've been trying to keep up with it storywise (my friend collects it monthly).

Anyway, for those of you that read the popcultureshock preview...

Apparently Holocaust gets killed at the end of the next issue by Hyperion. I'm curious as to how because someone mentions that he snorted him or something to do with his nose. Pretty odd way to go.

-Len

King of Mars
04-06-2005, 12:29 PM
Shit, that PCS preview looked so good that I'm now wishing I hadn't dropped this book. I really dug Bedard's Crossgen stuff but his Exiles' work just wasn't doing it for me. I should have known things would get good eventually.

Bandit Chimera
04-06-2005, 05:13 PM
yeah it's been a little slow lately

After the Huge Hyperion, Exiles and Weapon X fight.

This Timebreakers should be good. Can't wait to see whats next cause it looks like it might be the best arc in a while.

and if there gonna use gay beak it better be the best "save the day" ever dammit

Howlett
04-06-2005, 05:19 PM
I was seriously thinking of dropping this (which is unusual for me) but the last couple of issues have been picking up and that preview looks really good.

DigiEmissary
04-06-2005, 05:30 PM
Immortus would have been so much better.

Bandit Chimera
04-06-2005, 05:34 PM
Immortus would have been so much better.

who be he ? never heard of him .....*ducks and hides*

Mike Haseloff
04-06-2005, 06:04 PM
So, you mean... it's not Dr. Who?!

Bandit Chimera
04-06-2005, 06:05 PM
So, you mean... it's not Dr. Who?!

actually that woulda been hot