PDA

View Full Version : Meet The Barkers

The Cheap-Arse Film Critic
12-14-2005, 10:20 AM
This is the new reality TV show staring Travis Barker and his wife, Shanna, for anybody that doesn't know. It's just started over here on MTV.

Is it wrong that I'm actually enjoying this, and find the pair of them extremely likable? Also, it doenn't hurt that Mrs. Barker is fucking hot, I guess.

DaGetHighKnight
12-14-2005, 10:21 AM
I watched that horrible show last year...And his wife and him are BUSTED!!

bachman
12-14-2005, 10:21 AM
who are they?

DaGetHighKnight
12-14-2005, 10:22 AM
who are they?

Lame drummer from Blink 182

Bill!
12-14-2005, 10:37 AM
Lame drummer from Blink 182
Ok, its easy for people to not like the band, but Travis is easily one of the best drummers in music right now. Don't discredit his talent.

Dr. Blasphemy
12-14-2005, 10:38 AM
Thank god he didnt become a professional body builder.....

DaGetHighKnight
12-14-2005, 10:40 AM
Ok, its easy for people to not like the band, but Travis is easily one of the best drummers in music right now. Don't discredit his talent.

Are you fucking serious? What makes him one of the best drummers in music? name one thing he does that would be considered ground breaking or superior to any other punk rock drummer with speed?

Dr. Blasphemy
12-14-2005, 10:41 AM
Are you fucking serious? What makes him one of the best drummers in music? name one thing he does that would be considered ground breaking or superior to any other punk rock drummer with speed?
He has a cool mohawk? ;)

Bandit Chimera
12-14-2005, 10:44 AM
i was thinking this was about "come on down" Bob Barker ....you let me down guys...the price was wrong :(

DaGetHighKnight
12-14-2005, 10:44 AM
He has a cool mohawk? ;)

Oh yeah, i forgot and Tattoo's . Tattoos make you an awesome musician..Oh and he hangs his pants off his ass like a Wigger..Sweet....Hes an arogant little bastard too...

dougmac
12-14-2005, 10:57 AM
This is the new reality TV show staring Travis Barker and his wife, Shanna, for anybody that doesn't know. It's just started over here on MTV.

Is it wrong that I'm actually enjoying this, and find the pair of them extremely likable? Also, it doenn't hurt that Mrs. Barker is fucking hot, I guess.

keep watching and you'll enjoy her hatred of bras

Bill!
12-14-2005, 11:25 AM
Oh yeah, i forgot and Tattoo's . Tattoos make you an awesome musician..Oh and he hangs his pants off his ass like a Wigger..Sweet....Hes an arogant little bastard too...

So if he was black he'd be cool then? Is that what you're saying?

DaGetHighKnight
12-14-2005, 11:43 AM
So if he was black he'd be cool then? Is that what you're saying?

Did you eat paint chips as a kid or something? How did you even remotly come up with that response? Give me your thought process on that one..please.

xanderharris
12-14-2005, 02:00 PM
my cousin went to high school with Shanna and my mom knows her dad. basically in real life ...as a kid in high school she was extrememly arrgoant and a primadonna. So looks like things havent changed.

Yano
12-14-2005, 04:36 PM

...but....

He's a great dad, even to Shanna's little girl that isn't his...