PDA

View Full Version : You know, the more Paris Hilton attention whores herself on all those...

Angel of Distraction
04-04-2005, 10:07 PM
insipid hollywood shows and ridiculous hollywood magazines that everyone in the world seems to be obsessed with, appearing on damn near every cover of tabloids in the store checkout and on every show I have to listen to my family and/or friends watch over my otherwise peaceful dinner, I realize more and more...

This woman is not attractive. Not physically, not mentally, not even in the way of personality.

How did she get to be famous again?

Bill?
04-04-2005, 10:10 PM
i have no answer to your question.
i'm pretty sure she's famous for just being famous.
its a pardox of modern pop culture.

Angel of Distraction
04-04-2005, 10:11 PM
i have no answer to your question.
i'm pretty sure she's famous for just being famous.
its a pardox of modern pop culture.

Isn't the same true of Donald Trump?

Humphrey_Lee
04-04-2005, 10:13 PM

She's rich and fucks alot... therefore guys want her and girls want to be here... even to the point where they watch her on the absolute worst piece of shit TV shows and movies......

Bill?
04-04-2005, 10:14 PM
Isn't the same true of Donald Trump?

Yeah, sort of. Except at least he's got things going for him, he's got his business empire that he built and rebuilt from the ground up. Like hes famous for being a great businessman. So, like, even on that show of his, hes being a businessman. Hes not trying to pretend hes a big pop star or something.

Angel of Distraction
04-04-2005, 10:14 PM
She's rich and fucks alot... therefore guys want her and girls want to be here... even to the point where they watch her on the absolute worst piece of shit TV shows and movies......

But, as I stated, she's not attractive in any sense of the word. DO guys want her out of a subconcious desire for STDs?

Angel of Distraction
04-04-2005, 10:15 PM
Yeah, sort of. Except at least he's got things going for him, he's got his business empire that he built and rebuilt from the ground up. Like hes famous for being a great businessman. So, like, even on that show of his, hes being a businessman. Hes not trying to pretend hes a big pop star or something.

That is true. You can't fault a guy for perserverance.

Humphrey_Lee
04-04-2005, 10:20 PM
But, as I stated, she's not attractive in any sense of the word. DO guys want her out of a subconcious desire for STDs?

Maybe. Alot of them just like to get laid and if there's a possibility of money becoming involved, all the better.

If she were hot and still the total bitch she is, I'd probably hit it too...

.......... eh, maybe not......

Angel of Distraction
04-04-2005, 10:53 PM
Maybe. Alot of them just like to get laid and if there's a possibility of money becoming involved, all the better.

If she were hot and still the total bitch she is, I'd probably hit it too...

.......... eh, maybe not......

A little bitch is nice tho. See Lucy Liu's screen persona and tell me that doesn't do it for you and I'll pronounce you a stronger man than I.

joepineapples
04-05-2005, 02:15 AM
i think she's beautiful.

Brewtown Andy
04-05-2005, 03:39 AM
If it were just about the money, then Julia Louis-Drefuss would get way more attention.

http://www.gorillamask.net/heiress.shtml

But apparently hanging out in nightclubs with people who pass for actresses counts as an accomplishment.

moonspider
04-05-2005, 05:42 AM
she is'nt that much of a looker....i guess it's because of the money she has and the fact the she's a total slut! :twisted:

Brian Defferding
04-05-2005, 05:54 AM
Paris is alright looking; if she came by me and started bouncing on my lap I wouldn't shove her off. But she ain't that good looking. And she is way too skinny. I prefer a little more padding on a girl's bones. I'll take Christina Ricci or Thora Birch over Paris any day of the week.

Brewtown Andy
04-05-2005, 05:55 AM
Paris is alright looking; if she came by me and started bouncing on my lap I wouldn't shove her off. But she ain't that good looking. And she is way too skinny. I prefer a little more padding on a girl's bones. I'll take Christina Ricci or Thora Birch over Paris any day of the week.Ricci's lost a ton of weight.

Rick_O
04-05-2005, 05:58 AM
I'd bone Paris Hilton just to say, "I BONED PARIS HILTON, BIOTCH!"

Jason_BANNED
04-05-2005, 06:00 AM

Bingo.

She's a whore with a lot of money. Sad, but that's really all it takes to garner fame these days.

Jason

Brian Defferding
04-05-2005, 06:01 AM
Ricci's lost a ton of weight.

Yeah lately she's been getting kinda skinny; I liked her more during her Sleepy Hollow or The Opposite of Sex days.

a_garza
04-05-2005, 06:02 AM
the only reason why i would not want to be rich is because i wouldn't want my daughter to be a whore

a_garza
04-05-2005, 06:08 AM
think about the mtv programming lately
they loooove spoiled whores
and they believe having money makes you a star
examples...any episode of my sweet 16, ashley simpson, those two dumb broads who used to have a show, real world
i think there are responsible for the whorification of this once great nation
its all about instant celebrity and having money gives some a head start

Keith P.
04-05-2005, 06:12 AM
Speaking of spoiled, rich and scary looking...

Is it just me or is Donatella Versace and her niece Allegra two of the most fucked up looking people on the planet?

http://www.balkanmedia.com/m2/sl/3586-1-1.jpg

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/world/images/040630versace.jpg

I mean, Jeeze.

DaGetHighKnight
04-05-2005, 06:19 AM

Is it just me or is Donatella Versace and her niece Allegra two of the most fucked up looking people on the planet?

I mean, Jeeze.

They look like dope heads in drag..

Brian Defferding
04-05-2005, 06:33 AM
:sick: My God, Allegra looks hideous. She looks like she could crumble into a small pile of bones at any moment.

Keith P.
04-05-2005, 06:34 AM
Dope heads generally eat.

They look more like meth whores.

Blake Sims
04-05-2005, 02:10 PM
I'd bone Paris Hilton just to say, "I BONED PARIS HILTON, BIOTCH!"
damn straight

Smokinblues
04-05-2005, 02:16 PM

I mean, Jeeze.

She looks like kevin mchale

Mr. Fusion
04-05-2005, 03:11 PM
This woman is not attractive. Not physically, not mentally, not even in the way of personality.
Praise Hay-soos, I thought I was the only one with this mentality.

I AM GROOT!
04-05-2005, 03:14 PM
insipid hollywood shows and ridiculous hollywood magazines that everyone in the world seems to be obsessed with, appearing on damn near every cover of tabloids in the store checkout and on every show I have to listen to my family and/or friends watch over my otherwise peaceful dinner, I realize more and more...

Make a sex video that gets aired on the Internet, and then you'll understand.

...uh, not that I know of this from personal experience, of course. :shifty:

Angel of Distraction
04-05-2005, 06:01 PM
Praise Hay-soos, I thought I was the only one with this mentality.

Indeed you are not. Apparently being rich gives her the right to be a bitch to anyone who doesn't match her unearned status.

Tay
04-05-2005, 07:02 PM
i think she's beautiful.

I think your visually impaired.