PDA

View Full Version : Radio Headline - Sex Offender Exposing himself at a Toys R Us

WinterRose
11-21-2005, 02:00 PM
The radio's been going on and on between songs about how and WHY was a sex offender able to get close enough to a toy store to start exposing himself in public?

Umm.. Geez folks. Are they not allowed to go to toy stores? Do they need to get relatives to get presents for their relatives or something? Was he lowjacked? IS IT A FUCKING POLICE STATE AND THE ARMED SOLDIERS THAT WERE SUPPOSED TO BE TROLLING THE TOY STORE PARKING LOTS OF CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA, READY TO PROTECT THE SANTITY OF OUR FUCKING CHILDREN WITH DEADLY FORCE IF NECESSARY ABSENT WITHOUT LEAVE OR SOME SHIT???

Shit like this is why our rights are chipped away by fearmongering inflammatory newscasts, inspiring legislation out of loons in office. I'm all for castrating rapists an shit. But FUCK! Just because of this goon, in 3 to 6 months, someone's going to introduce the Offenderz-R-Us bill, to make sure ex-felons can't freaking shop in public or some shit.

Brian Defferding
11-21-2005, 02:02 PM
I know It's a fucked up system.

Mike Haseloff
11-21-2005, 02:04 PM
The weed of crime bares bitter fruit... and we know this because he showed us. :shifty:

sonnylarue
11-21-2005, 02:07 PM
The radio's been going on and on between songs about how and WHY was a sex offender able to get close enough to a toy store to start exposing himself in public?

Umm.. Geez folks. Are they not allowed to go to toy stores? Do they need to get relatives to get presents for their relatives or something? Was he lowjacked? IS IT A FUCKING POLICE STATE AND THE ARMED SOLDIERS THAT WERE SUPPOSED TO BE TROLLING THE TOY STORE PARKING LOTS OF CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA, READY TO PROTECT THE SANTITY OF OUR FUCKING CHILDREN WITH DEADLY FORCE IF NECESSARY ABSENT WITHOUT LEAVE OR SOME SHIT???

Shit like this is why our rights are chipped away by fearmongering inflammatory newscasts, inspiring legislation out of loons in office. I'm all for castrating rapists an shit. But FUCK! Just because of this goon, in 3 to 6 months, someone's going to introduce the Offenderz-R-Us bill, to make sure ex-felons can't freaking shop in public or some shit.

depending on the nature of the crime, and sentance, I don't think it's out of line to expect sex offenders to be forbidden to be in child oriented locations, like schools, and yes stores that cater to a child clientel.

what if the sentance was he must stay 100 yards away from children ?

I know of a true recent chicago story, where a sex offender actual broke his probation by having candy at his house's doorstep for Halloween.

Ray G.
11-21-2005, 02:10 PM
Yeah, some of these restrictions are getting out of control. I supported Megan's law when it was first passed, but even then I was worried about a slippery slope.

xyzzy
11-21-2005, 02:17 PM
depending on the nature of the crime, and sentance, I don't think it's out of line to expect sex offenders to be forbidden to be in child oriented locations, like schools, and yes stores that cater to a child clientel.

what if the sentance was he must stay 100 yards away from children ?

That really doesn't sound practical.

sonnylarue
11-21-2005, 02:19 PM
That really doesn't sound practical.

hey I'm just a caveman...your modern ways and conveniences are alien to me.

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4109/446/1600/MC0211.jpg

(god I miss phill hartman)

Smokinblues
11-21-2005, 02:20 PM
indecent exposure would happen a lot less if everybody just carried scissors with them at all times.

WinterRose
11-21-2005, 02:50 PM
indecent exposure would happen a lot less if everybody just carried scissors with them at all times.

OH SNAP!!

JABSEN
11-21-2005, 03:22 PM
OH SNIP!!Fixed that

The Cheap-Arse Film Critic
11-21-2005, 04:08 PM
I hope he enjoyed his penis whilst he had the chance.

MattJohnson
11-21-2005, 04:12 PM
Fixed that

I actually thought that was what it said at first.

greg donovan
11-21-2005, 04:18 PM
Yeah, some of these restrictions are getting out of control. I supported Megan's law when it was first passed, but even then I was worried about a slippery slope.

these type of restrictions are not new.

Captain Bloodclot
11-21-2005, 04:31 PM
You think this is slide down the slippery slope? Check this out:

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30200-13466788,00.html?f=rss (http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30200-13466788,00.html?f=rss)

It's an article about a teenager who dry fucked a manequin in a department store. The article ends with someone making an argument that this guy should be listed on a sex offender registry: "I'd sure like to know if someone like this was living next door to me," this person says.

For what, gossip purposes? Or maybe the commentator is afraid this dude will shove his or her daughter's barbies up his ass?

**edit** by the way, it's an english article, so it doesn't really speak to the state of the law in the U.S. But still...funny.