PDA

View Full Version : Dalles is #1 in the NFC East?

Evan the Shaggy
11-21-2005, 07:52 AM
How long have I been asleep? What year is it?

Edit: I spelled Dallas wrong.

Ray G.
11-21-2005, 07:58 AM
Tied for #1 with the Giants. Man, who thought that the second Giants/Cowboys game could decide the NFC east?

TIP
11-21-2005, 08:02 AM
Heh.

As long as Marion Barber continues to score for my FF team I'll be a heppy heppy fella.

T

taintedlunch
11-21-2005, 08:02 AM
Actually Dallas owns the tiebreaker so they're really in first.

I've adopted Roy Williams as my own. Go 'Boys!

Raphael J
11-21-2005, 08:05 AM
:d

AAlgar
11-21-2005, 08:07 AM
At this point, it's been so long since anyone in my area has sung "Hail to the Redskins" that I think we've forgotten the words.

Jonny Z
Tied for #1 with the Giants. Man, who thought that the second Giants/Cowboys game could decide the NFC east?

and that first game was a game they shoulda won.

Evan the Shaggy
At this point, it's been so long since anyone in my area has sung "Hail to the Redskins" that I think we've forgotten the words.

Maybe that's because everytime we start, Brunnell or Ramsey throws an INTERCEPTION!

taintedlunch
11-21-2005, 08:12 AM
and that first game was a game they shoulda won.

The Giants were dominated except for the last five minutes. It should have never even gone to overtime. The Cowboys are going to have to learn to finish people off once they get them down.

Jonny Z
11-21-2005, 08:14 AM
The Giants were dominated except for the last five minutes. It should have never even gone to overtime. The Cowboys are going to have to learn to finish people off once they get them down.

the case could be made that the giants shot themselves in the foot there too.

Natty P, Scientific Adventurer
11-21-2005, 08:46 AM
I don't know if you can say that the Giants should have won. It was more of a could have than a should have.

Giants will take care of the Cowboys at home though, I'm pretty confident.

At any rate, I expect the Giants not to win the division based on the strength of each team's remaining schedule. I do expect the Giants to get the wildcard though.

My prognostication will change if the Giants win in Seattle this sunday.