PDA

View Full Version : At my desk at work..... (hehehe)

Murdock's Girl
11-17-2005, 06:51 AM
so my new job....is at my old high school. It's bizarre let me tell you. My old teachers are cool (call me molly now....not ms.smith), im judiging for my old speech team (yippee!) and working on this grant stuff (brain...throbbing... i should be typing mintues from last night's meeting right now....but since the IT people are idiots and didn't block this site.....:) )

anywhoo. I have a 'wall' type of thing in front of my desk. (its the metal backing from another sec.'s unit). It was blah. very blah. so what did i do? busted out a few things- my gaydos and bendis daredevil sketches,oeming's thor sketch and david's kabuki sketch....and random pages i ripped out of kabuki (since i somehow, got dupe copies from my LCS on ish 5).

i think i shall take a picture of it in the near future. it looks really cool and people keep asking me questions about the art etc.
ususally-----its 'that's a comic book?. Yeah right....'
until i show them the intact copy of ish 5.

hehehe.
Tess

Taki Soma
11-17-2005, 06:56 AM
you're working at your old high school? you're like buffy and shit.

Murdock's Girl
11-17-2005, 10:44 AM
its funny that you say that....

Im the 'admin assistant' to the director of a grant program that was awarded to this school in order to 'improve the eductional quality the students recieve' (ok...ya know what? fire half the teachers here, and you've done more than enough....and get some fucking new textbooks...).

on the upside, last night i was at the comittiee meeting where, thankfully, my bosses' boss (who is the sweetest person in the world) let me explain my idea of implementing comic books into the ESL and french/german classes....
oh, and maybe if im lucky, get a comic book english class into the school.

buffy! fuck that. im willow.... :)
T/MG

Taki Soma
11-17-2005, 10:46 AM
but buffy's the one employed at her formal high school not willow... you defeated my whole comment about buffy.

GelfXIII
11-17-2005, 10:46 AM
You are my hero.