PDA

View Full Version : I just saw a Late night with Adam Carolla promo that pissed me off.

RyanP
11-15-2005, 07:15 PM
So it's a quick promo with X-zibit and they have a caller who asks "when do men stop thinking about sex" and X says "when they're dead" now that's funny. But then brown tooth has to chime in with "I was going to say three years after they're dead." Now that's just fucking stupid. X already made the joke, brown tooth chimes in like a fucking loser with what he was "going" to say. Christ I hate brown tooth.

Sean Jackson
11-15-2005, 08:59 PM
Take a deep breath and repeat....

It doesn't really matter.

The Roman Candle
11-15-2005, 09:00 PM
... what?

David Aspmo
11-15-2005, 09:44 PM
So it's a quick promo with X-zibit and they have a caller who asks "when do men stop thinking about sex" and X says "when they're dead" now that's funny. But then brown tooth has to chime in with "I was going to say three years after they're dead." Now that's just fucking stupid. X already made the joke, brown tooth chimes in like a fucking loser with what he was "going" to say. Christ I hate brown tooth.
I'm pretty sure he didn't mean that he was literally "going" to say that. It was just an inconsequential phrase he used to bridge the two jokes.

David Aspmo