PDA

View Full Version : Donovan McNabb - biggest pussy in the NFL?

ThisSpaceForRent
11-15-2005, 04:49 AM
Yes.

'My groin only hurts when I need an excuse for the shitty pass I just threw. It doesn't hurt when I dance for half an hour in the end zone after my RUSHING touchdown.'

McNabb can't throw.

He's a runningback.

And his shitty QB act made me a lot of money last night!

WAKKAJAWAKKA
11-15-2005, 04:51 AM
Haha

Wayno.

sto110
11-15-2005, 05:01 AM
He has brused ribs and a tear in the muscle that attaches to his pubic bone. Its not a ouchie it is an actual problem.

He should get the sugery and sit out.

And he didnt dance in the endzone he did the moonwalk which most doctors will say is actually beneficial to that injury.

ThisSpaceForRent
11-15-2005, 05:56 AM
And he didnt dance in the endzone he did the moonwalk which most doctors will say is actually beneficial to that injury.

He danced.

Like this: :boogie:

McNabb isn't an NFL quarterback. He's Antwaan Randle El with a REALLY annoying mother.

sto110
11-15-2005, 06:01 AM
He danced.

Like this: :boogie:

McNabb isn't an NFL quarterback. He's Antwaan Randle El with a REALLY annoying mother.

well i cant really argue this year, he is not playing up to his calibur

Adrian B AWESOME
11-15-2005, 06:36 AM
Hey, what's with the Randle El hate?

IU represent!

ThisSpaceForRent
11-15-2005, 06:41 AM
well i cant really argue this year, he is not playing up to his calibur

As shown when he completely ignored Westbrook being as wide open as possible.

Hey, what's with the Randle El hate?

Hey - I wasn't knocking Randle El at all. I was making the point that McNabb is really a runningback that can throw a decent ball...much like Randle El is a receiver that can throw decent once in a while.

Foolish Mortal
11-15-2005, 06:45 AM
I suggest you look up a word that means the exact opposite of 'pussy', and that word would describe Donovan McNabb.

Adrian B AWESOME
11-15-2005, 06:56 AM
I suggest you look up a word that means the exact opposite of 'pussy', and that word would describe Donovan McNabb.

I kinda agree.

I see Eli Manning under the "pussy" category, not McNabb.

half guard
11-15-2005, 06:57 AM
18 out of 19 7-11 clerks agree

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=31001&stc=1

Christopher Brian
11-15-2005, 07:03 AM
So what QBs aren't "runningbacks"

I'm kind of offended by your thread. Antwan Randle El is not a QB in the NFL for the same reason Eric Crouch & Jason Wright aren't. Height. He just had speed and the brain to play wide out to make himself useful in the league. Same way Seneca Wallace will once he realizes that Seattle will never give him a shot at QB.

I'm really trying to find out what your definition of a QB is. Becaus if its strictly people with the name Manning on thier jersey then you got the game fucked up.

You capitalized RUSHING like Bulger, Manning, Hasselback, Brunnell, etc aint got RUSHING touchdowns on their resumes. I guess they are running backs to.

Adrian B AWESOME
11-15-2005, 07:09 AM
So what QBs aren't "runningbacks"

I'm kind of offended by your thread. Antwan Randle El is not a QB in the NFL for the same reason Eric Crouch & Jason Wright aren't. Height. He just had speed and the brain to play wide out to make himself useful in the league. Same way Seneca Wallace will once he realizes that Seattle will never give him a shot at QB.

I'm really trying to find out what your definition of a QB is. Becaus if its strictly people with the name Manning on thier jersey then you got the game fucked up.

You capitalized RUSHING like Bulger, Manning, Hasselback, Brunnell, etc aint got RUSHING touchdowns on their resumes. I guess they are running backs to.
Um, actually, Peyton Manning has 9 career rushing TDs thank you very much.

He also happens to be the best player in the league, flat out.

Go Colts. :)

ThisSpaceForRent
11-15-2005, 07:40 AM

Way to make that leap...good for you! :thumb:

I consider a QB someone that can throw and rush (of course).

But more than that, (or equal to that anyway), someone that knows the game so well that they can quickly assess what the right action is. McNabb doesn't have that. He HAD a safety-net receiver that could bail him out game after game, but now he doesn't. Yeah, he's hurt, but he makes bad decisions time and again. Did you see Westbrook last night? What 10-20 yards to the end zone with NO ONE near him. McNabb never even looked in that direction, and they settled for a FG.

He's a shitty QB. Simple. He's strong and can plow for a few yards...
He's a running back who just happens to have a decent knack for throwing as well. (See: Michael Vick)

Brian Defferding
11-15-2005, 07:55 AM

Go Colts. :)

Fuck yeah!

Donal DeLay
11-15-2005, 08:00 AM
eh - Take off the pads and play REAL football, like your predecessors, ya fruitcakes.

Those guys EARNED their money.

Brian Defferding
11-15-2005, 08:03 AM
eh - Take off the pads and play REAL football, like your predecessors, ya fruitcakes.

That's what I'm talking about!

http://www5b.biglobe.ne.jp/~packers/history/img/1919_first_packers_big.jpg

No school like the old school :)

badpoet
11-15-2005, 08:08 AM
He's not a pussy, he's a moron. He needed to get the surgery done weeks ago and he'd be coming back from it right now. But he's decided to wait and now is playing like shit (understandably with that injury).

Brett Favre would have that team in a much better position to win, something both T.O. and Mike Irvin were absolutely, 100% correct about. When McNabb is healthy, he's a good quarterback (he's not a running back, unlike Mike Vick who SUCKS as a passer). He's obviously not been healthy and he's hurting his team while he's in there.

Foolish Mortal
11-15-2005, 08:10 AM

They didn't have 6'4" 350 pound linemen slamming you to the ground and jumping on top of your spine back in the "old days".

Without pads and guards, the average pro football player's career would be less than 2 seasons.

Gregory
11-15-2005, 08:12 AM
Brett Favre would have that team in a much better position to win, something both T.O. and Mike Irvin were absolutely, 100% correct about.

You get Favre in a point deficit or behind a crumbling line, and he's just as likely to chuck the ball for anyone to catch it.

taintedlunch
11-15-2005, 08:32 AM

Oh whatever. Let's see one of those predecessors take a hit from a 275 lb linebacker that runs a 4.6 forty. You can play without pads if everbody weighs 160 lbs. and you don't care about things like fractured teeth and concussions. I like old school too but it's overrated.

I've learned my lesson. This is the second time in two seasons I've gone to bed on the Cowboys when they were losing in the fourth quarter in a night game (last time it was the Seahawks). I'll never give up on them again. Go Cowboys!

ThisSpaceForRent
11-15-2005, 09:13 AM
Brett Favre would have that team in a much better position to win, something both T.O. and Mike Irvin were absolutely, 100% correct about.

I don't know...depends on the situation...I remember Favre costing the Packers a few games when he wouldn't take a break with the broken thumb...the guy couldn't even HOLD the ball, never mind throw it. I understand wanting to play through injuries, but that was Sherman's job to say "sit down and heal. fuck the consecutive game streak"

Belichick would have benched the guy in a heartbeat.

Brian Defferding
11-15-2005, 09:21 AM
I don't know...depends on the situation...I remember Favre costing the Packers a few games when he wouldn't take a break with the broken thumb...the guy couldn't even HOLD the ball, never mind throw it. I understand wanting to play through injuries, but that was Sherman's job to say "sit down and heal. fuck the consecutive game streak"

Belichick would have benched the guy in a heartbeat.

During that time with his broken thumb, though, Favre and the Pack were still winning games and getting to the playoffs. Now it's a different story, with the exception of the last game the whole team is crap.

Georgie
11-15-2005, 09:28 AM
This whole Favre is better than McNabb talk pisses me off. Yes, Favre is a great QB, but I think we're all forgetting how great McNabb is. He's like a cross between Vick (who I hate, but he's a pretty good QB) and Favre. He can run the ball and NOT get talked, and he can fucking throw that shit. McNabb rules, and for the 1st time in years, I want a jersey.

Los
11-15-2005, 09:35 AM
Eh...I'm just happy that the amount money in my pocket continues to grow...Although it almost decreased. Shit that was another rollercoaster of emotions.

King of Mars
11-15-2005, 09:40 AM

Go Colts. :)Uhh...no.

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2004/writers/b_duane_cross/06/23/tomlinson/p1_ladainian_tomlinson_gett.jpg

badpoet
11-15-2005, 10:08 AM
This whole Favre is better than McNabb talk pisses me off. Yes, Favre is a great QB, but I think we're all forgetting how great McNabb is. He's like a cross between Vick (who I hate, but he's a pretty good QB) and Favre. He can run the ball and NOT get talked, and he can fucking throw that shit. McNabb rules, and for the 1st time in years, I want a jersey.

The discussion wasn't about who was the better quarterback, it was who gave the team the best chance to win RIGHT NOW. That's what Michael Irvin's comments that TO later agreed with were about.

A healthy Brett Farve > an injured Donovan McNabb. There's no disputing that. Look at Farve's numbers with COMPLETELY inferior receivers, an even worse offensive line, and a running back they picked up off the street. Give him a good tight end, a solid, healthy running back, TO (at the time), and a great defense and there's no question he's got a better chance to win than a practically crippled McNabb (did you see that run? Jesus, he looked like Vinny Testeverde trying to run).

Do I agree that Favre has thrown some really stupid balls and continues to do so? Absolutely. Look at his throw against the Eagles in OT a couple of years ago, it was almost as bad as Neil O'Donnells Superbowl pick against the Cowbays from like 1994 or 5.

Right now, Donovan is hurting his team. He's almost singlehandedly the reason they're mediocre. He can't move around. So, you can blame the O line all you want, and they do deserve some blame, but it really boils down to him not having the mobility he normally does and him taking big shots as a result of it.

badpoet
11-15-2005, 10:09 AM
Uhh...no.

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2004/writers/b_duane_cross/06/23/tomlinson/p1_ladainian_tomlinson_gett.jpg

Best running back? Almost certainly.

If I were starting a franchise that was going to be a contender, I'd take Manning over Tomlinson any day of the week.

King of Mars
11-15-2005, 10:16 AM
Best running back? Almost certainly.

If I were starting a franchise that was going to be a contender, I'd take Manning over Tomlinson any day of the week.Of course. A QB is always a bit more valuable than a back. He guides the offense on every freakin' play. Plus, QBs usually have longer careers than running backs so you'll get more mileage out of him. That being said, I don't think there's a player in the league right now who is playing at a higher level than LT...and that includes Peyton.

ds9
11-15-2005, 10:18 AM
Only people who never really played professional sports can make comments like that. :roll: