PDA

View Full Version : Sin City Help! *SPOLIERS*

Parker
04-04-2005, 05:04 AM
Ok something happened and I missed the part after Bruce Willis' character was hung by the neck...I saw that he broke the window with his legs but how did he get down and then find Nancy?

Brewtown Andy
04-04-2005, 05:05 AM
Used the busted glass to cut the rope.

I think he just knew the smart bet was to head out to the Rourke farm, but I could be wrong...

TIP
04-04-2005, 05:16 AM
Grabbed a shard of glass with his tootsies, slashed the ropes around his hands (pretty spry for a 68 year old, eh?) and was free.

T

dEnny!
04-04-2005, 05:19 AM
Used the busted glass to cut the rope.

I think he just knew the smart bet was to head out to the Rourke farm, but I could be wrong...

He got the info from Shlubb and Klump who came to dump his body; the two guys he hit with a pipe in the alley the first time he saved skinny, little Nancy Callahan.

Hartigan was lying in wait behind the door after cutting himself down as already mentioned.

TIP
04-04-2005, 05:20 AM
He got the info from Shlubb and Klump; the two guys he hit with a pipe in the alley the first time he saved skinny, little Nancy Callahan.

Y'know...the two fellows with 'delusions of eloquence.'

T
:lol:

Parker
04-04-2005, 05:24 AM
He got the info from Shlubb and Klump who came to dump his body; the two guys he hit with a pipe in the alley the first time he saved skinny, little Nancy Callahan.

Hartigan was lying in wait behind the door after cutting himself down as already mentioned.

Cool...Thanks...last time I get a large soda during a movie ;)

Brewtown Andy
04-04-2005, 05:26 AM

Hartigan was lying in wait behind the door after cutting himself down as already mentioned.Knew I was forgetting something...