PDA

View Full Version : so...my car got egged last night.

Lab-Rat
11-01-2005, 07:37 AM
And the sad part is that whoever did it didn't even do a good job at it. They threw 2 eggs at my car. One hit my door right at the handle, and the other one seems to have bounced off my hood...only leaving a small trace of egg yolk (I found the completly entact egg with a small crack on it in the yard near my car).

I mean shit...if you're gonna egg someone's car do it right. Pelt the car with as many eggs as you can...and if the egg bounces off, pick it up and pelt the car with it again.

It took me all of 2 minutes to clean off my car. 2 minutes. so sad.

:nonono2: Kids today...they don't know how to do anything correctly.

TIP
11-01-2005, 07:39 AM
This generation of kids need a learnin' in proper shenanigans, that's fer damn sure (spits baccy into spittoon...takes a pull from his Brandy Manhatten)

T

SteveZegers
11-01-2005, 07:46 AM
Me too. One egg, on the door. Didn't have a chance to clean it before work. Punks!

jenifu
11-01-2005, 07:46 AM
i think i have a story that might restore your faith in modern juvenile deliquency.

on saturday night, i had just driven back from a party, and i was parked across the street from my apartment building. i was in full costume, having an involved conversation on my cell phone, and smoking. i was exhaling out my driver's side window, so it was slightly open - but only maybe an inch, tops.

all of a sudden, a car blows by me on the left. no surprise, i live on a busy thoroughfare - but there is this tremendous, explosive impact noise, and all of a sudden i realize that i am COVERED in something wet. i just fucking froze, while i frantically tried to piece together what happened.

the motherfuckers drove by me, full speed, and managed to launch an egg at my car with such perfect, perfect timing and direction that it hit my driver's side view mirror at full velocity, and blew up in such a way that it sprayed perfectly through the minimal opening in the window into the car, across me, my console, and the front seats.

so - even while i was sitting there, covered in albumen, and filled with homicidal rage - i couldn't stop thinking, 'I AM GOING TO FUCKING KILL...but, DAMN, that was fucking well-done!!!'

it really was impressive.

assholes. :lol:

Agent Desmond
11-01-2005, 07:47 AM
Maybe they were so lame they dropped the rest on the way there. And at least they didn't use hardboiled eggs.

AAlgar
11-01-2005, 07:48 AM
i think i have a story that might restore your faith in modern juvenile deliquency.

on saturday night, i had just driven back from a party, and i was parked across the street from my apartment building. i was in full costume, having an involved conversation on my cell phone, and smoking. i was exhaling out my driver's side window, so it was slightly open - but only maybe an inch, tops.

all of a sudden, a car blows by me on the left. no surprise, i live on a busy thoroughfare - but there is this tremendous, explosive impact noise, and all of a sudden i realize that i am COVERED in something wet. i just fucking froze, while i frantically tried to piece together what happened.

the motherfuckers drove by me, full speed, and managed to launch an egg at my car with such perfect, perfect timing and direction that it hit my driver's side view mirror at full velocity, and blew up in such a way that it sprayed perfectly through the minimal opening in the window into the car, across me, my console, and the front seats.

so - even while i was sitting there, covered in albumen, and filled with homicidal rage - i couldn't stop thinking, 'I AM GOING TO FUCKING KILL...but, DAMN, that was fucking well-done!!!'

Do all your stories end with you being covered in goo?

...uhhhh. Huh huh.

David
11-01-2005, 07:49 AM
*speaking as a grizzled 1890's gold prospector*

young whippersnappers, back in my day we wouldnt throw eggs but live chickens.....now those were the days.....coughcough *falls over dead*

Simps
11-01-2005, 07:52 AM
I was grocery shopping last night, and when I walked into the store, it said "We will not sell eggs to anyone under 35", but since I was also buying green beans and chicken breasts among other groceries, I figured I could get away with buying a dozen eggs without getting carded.

BigButtPanda
11-01-2005, 07:53 AM

Jesus, Fu. That fucking blows.

jenifu
11-01-2005, 07:55 AM
Do all your stories end with you being covered in goo?

...uhhhh. Huh huh.

apparently today, butthead, they do!!! :razz:

jenifu
11-01-2005, 07:58 AM
Jesus, Fu. That fucking blows.

what was funnier was that i couldn't stop fucking laughing to myself. because i was so torn between being ripshit pissed and just objectively blown away by the logistical feat that they'd pulled off - most probably while drunk.

crazy, egg-covered bitch, alone in her car, alternately swearing and giggling maniacally.

and i wonder why i'm single?!? HA!

PoWerSurge
11-01-2005, 08:16 AM
Eggs were last resort on halloween for us

We usually had maple syrup and small bags of flower that we would poor over cars

Petey Parker
11-01-2005, 08:25 AM
I was grocery shopping last night, and when I walked into the store, it said "We will not sell eggs to anyone under 35", but since I was also buying green beans and chicken breasts among other groceries, I figured I could get away with buying a dozen eggs without getting carded.

Under 35? That seems a bit high. I could see under 20 or whatever. But 35? Are there a lot of 34 year olds running out there egging people's cars and houses?

Lab-Rat
11-01-2005, 08:43 AM
Eggs were last resort on halloween for us

We usually had maple syrup and small bags of flower that we would poor over cars

now see...if this had happened to my car...I would have been very pissed off...but at the same time I would have been impressed with the prank.

Nick Hale
11-01-2005, 09:33 AM
My best Halloween prank acctually became well known in my high school and even made the news paper. Basically me and 3 of my friends went out one night before Halloween and snatched as many pumpkins as we possibly could in one night. I think the offical number was somewhere around 100 total, a few were from the middle of town with traffic and everything, and I'd say around 15 were from the same house, we acctually had to make two trips there, most of them got tossed at random, one of the guys took some and chucked them at this one teacher he hated's mail box. I acctually heard some kid last year talking about doing the same thing and he was bragging that they got around 15-20 I just laughed at him and walked away.

yeamon
11-01-2005, 09:50 AM
Me too. One egg, on the door. Didn't have a chance to clean it before work. Punks!

You may end up re-painting that door.

No eggs last night. And all pumpkins safely intact. Only had to fire a single blast from the 16 gauge into the air, once the sun went down.

Pretty thin crowd of Trick 'r' Treaters, though. :?

jza1218
11-01-2005, 10:22 AM
Im so disappointed that no kids tried to egg my house last night. I was sitting at the window with my paintball gun readily in hand.