PDA

View Full Version : Batman Begins Sequels...Spoilers...well maybe

adamgreenberger
10-24-2005, 09:41 AM
I was watching Batman Begins on Saturday and had this thought...

Ducard is Ra's...I get that...but how about this...thru the next two movies there is an unseen villian, kind of manipulating everything, creating Joker, Two-Face, and The Penguin...at the end of the third movie, Batman realizes that there is a mastermind. He tracks him/her down, and finds that it is Ra's with Talia. The movie ends with them all face to face, and walking up to Batman from behind is BANE...movie fades out.

What do you think.

Jonny Z
10-24-2005, 09:43 AM
i think you've got a bright future in showbiz

parking celebrities' cars

Ray G.
10-24-2005, 09:44 AM
I would like to see that villain done well for the movies.

mike black
10-24-2005, 09:48 AM
No, that just wouldn't work. It's over done and boring. First we have Lex pulling the strings, we have Osbourne pulling the strings in MKSM, we don't need it in the Batman movies.

Victor Cabanelas
10-24-2005, 10:07 AM
you canīt end a movie like that and expect people to come back and see the next one. Movies ainīt comicbooks

ds9
10-24-2005, 10:08 AM
That sounds like a really good story.

adamgreenberger
10-24-2005, 10:09 AM
you canīt end a movie like that and expect people to come back and see the next one. Movies ainīt comicbooks

I think you can...Lucas did it with the Star Wars movies...if people know that there is one more coming for sure they would buy into it. As long as the next movie has been announced and people know it is coming.

mayhemspider
10-24-2005, 10:10 AM
Grand masterminds don't work in movies. especially not in regards to "Creating" other villians. thats just lame. and you can't end a trillogy with a cliffhanger, or Ra's being alive again. i'm pretty sure they wouldn't even have let Schumaker do that 10 years ago.

James Patrick
10-24-2005, 10:15 AM
We should find out it's been wanda the whole time.

And christian bale realizes that his reality is false, and the real batman is actually michael keaton.

mayhemspider
10-24-2005, 10:19 AM
We should find out it's been wanda the whole time.

And christian bale realizes that his reality is false, and the real batman is actually michael keaton.
amen. and jean paul was actually the val kilmer batman. and george clooney was black mask?

MIKE D
10-24-2005, 10:23 AM
I don't like it sorry. I think the stories in the movies should be about the evolution of the Wayne/Batman character, not some overarching conspiracy theory.

Plus, you've ended your trilogy with an uncertain cliffhanger. Huge no-no.

James Patrick
10-24-2005, 10:24 AM
If he destroys the reality, he will cease to exist and everything will resort back to some strange neon/gothic gotham where Alicia Silverstons is plump and Chris Odonell is the more horrendous than any scarecrow-induced vision. He's torn however, because it also means Katie Holmes will cease to exist.

Oh, the choices he has to make.

BWC Boston
10-24-2005, 10:37 AM
Ew. No.

The fact that ds9 is the only one that likes it is a huge indicator.

Pat Shatner
10-24-2005, 11:08 AM
Ew. No.

I'm glad someone said that.

RøcketFrøg
10-24-2005, 11:16 AM
So Ra's is made of nanites?

ThisSpaceForRent
10-24-2005, 11:18 AM
Ew. No.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....