PDA

View Full Version : I hate when this happens...

Jonny Z
10-18-2005, 09:35 AM
so i'm mailing out some checks for accounts payable and i grabbed a stack of envelopes and a bunch of stamps, and i grabbed the exact amount of envelopes and stamps i needed- 20 envelopes and 20 stamps. didn't count or nothing. now i feel creeped out :scared:

jenifu
10-18-2005, 09:39 AM
this is because you have become an empty, soulless automaton, mr j alfred prufrock.

although i really did think you were going to segue into an experience involving licking said stamps and encountering something horrid.

Victor Cabanelas
10-18-2005, 09:42 AM
I hate it when it happens cause I find out about it AFTER I counted them. If I knew that I grabbed the exact amount without counting it, thatīd be great.

adamgreenberger
10-18-2005, 09:44 AM
Has anyone ever used the address where you are mailing something as the return address when you didn't have a stamp??

I can tell you it works.

Ben
10-18-2005, 09:49 AM
Has anyone ever used the address where you are mailing something as the return address when you didn't have a stamp??

I can tell you it works.
And it's a felony!

half guard
10-18-2005, 10:24 AM
so i'm mailing out some checks for accounts payable and i grabbed a stack of envelopes and a bunch of stamps, and i grabbed the exact amount of envelopes and stamps i needed- 20 envelopes and 20 stamps. didn't count or nothing. now i feel creeped out :scared:

you are teh psychic