PDA

View Full Version : Wanna read about a big, flaming bag of douche? Look no further!

Joshzilla
09-28-2005, 06:18 AM
Okay, basic set-up so you get the idea. The company I work for used to be part of another company that is basically across the street. Through a series of differences in business ideas and buyouts, we split up, but pretty much make the same product but our marketing is different. Okay, I guess that gives you an idea. Flash forward...

The competitor company's president's son was in a motorcycle accident on Monday. He was rushed to the hospital via helicoptor, so it was appearantly somewhat serious. So, my company's president emailed their president saying he heard about the accident and was really sorry to hear it and that he hoped all was okay and that the son would be in his (and his wife's) prayers.

Well, he got a reply. Something to the affect of "I wish I could appreciate your 'Christian' sympathy, but I'm afraid I cannot. You are trying to steal my customers and I have tried to turn the other cheek, but I cannot." Okay, it was alot of stuff like that, and this guy is always "preaching" and considers himself a minister. Anyway, after his condescending email he wrote this "P.S. Mike Jr. will be fine".

What a fucking flaming bag of douche! We don't try to steal his customers, we market differently! Not to mention that this wasn't a business related email to start with. Argh! That is so horrible, someone is trying to make you feel better and you reply by being a dickhead? Not to mention that his own employees hate him. They are always sneaking across the street to beg me for a job, which I won't do because I won't "steal his employees". Well, I will now. Asshole.

RøcketFrøg
09-28-2005, 06:20 AM
But Jesus loves him.

Joshzilla
09-28-2005, 06:22 AM
But Jesus loves him.

Don't make me laugh, I'm being mad!!!

J/K, that's fuckin' funny right there.