PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer Jason Leigh Marries Film Director

BENDIS!
09-27-2005, 10:10 PM
Jennifer Jason Leigh Marries Film Director Tue Sep 27,10:14 PM ET

NEW YORK - Jennifer Jason Leigh and director Noah Baumbach are married, People magazine reports. The actress married Baumbach over the Labor Day weekend, People said Tuesday. It is the first marriage for both.

ADVERTISEMENT

"I expect to be with her the rest of my life," Baumbach was quoted as saying at the New York Film Festival premiere of his new film, "The Squid and the Whale." Starring Jeff Daniels and Laura Linney, it opens in limited release Oct. 5.

Leigh, 43, has starred in "Fast Times at Ridgemont High," "Single White Female" and "The Anniversary Party."

Baumbach also directed 1995's "Kicking and Screaming" and 1997's "Mr. Jealousy." He co-wrote last year's "The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou" with the movie's director, Wes Anderson.

___

alexlannin
09-27-2005, 10:11 PM
Wow...43?
Man, Fast Times was a long time ago...

The Roman Candle
09-27-2005, 10:13 PM
Wow...43?
Man, Fast Times was a long time ago...

The times go by so fast...

King of Mars
09-27-2005, 10:14 PM
Ya know, if they work together, he may be the first director she's ever worked with who won't want her to doff her top for his film.:)

dimeshop
09-28-2005, 05:09 AM
Baumbach is freaking awesome, one of my favorite screenwriters. I think a lot of people on this board would his stuff. He also directed a movie called Highball under a pseudonym that was largely improved and shot in a week using money left over from Mr. Jealousy. It's a laugh riot.