PDA

View Full Version : My claim to fame!

Garra
09-21-2005, 03:08 PM
Ok it isnt much by dammit I got published in a comics letter page and I wanted people to know! So if you havent noticed by now (HOW could you have missed it!?) Check out The Goons letter page! Yeah I know it aint alot but hey its all I got and it made my day so be happy for me!

On a side note, I aint gonna re write everything I said in the thoughts and boughts concerning wolverine, but for the wolverine fans out there, or people with opinions, check it out and lmk what you think also. I am sort of surprised there has not been something said about this yet. Guess that means I am over reacting alittle?

Caley Tibbittz
09-21-2005, 03:13 PM
That's cool, congratulations!:D

Garra
09-21-2005, 03:16 PM
Thank you Tibbittz! Thank you very much! :D

Olivier E.
09-21-2005, 03:19 PM
I was printed twice in a letter's page, so try to beat me, it's also the only times i wrote something :D

Garra
09-21-2005, 03:23 PM
I was printed twice in a letter's page, so try to beat me, it's also the only times i wrote something :D

pfft my one claim to fame and you got to try to out do me!!! ;-)

Its cool though, I didnt try to get in to this letters column actually, I now and then post on The Goons message board. They have been having a silly contest about getting a picture of yourself eating chicken wings off of a strippers ass.

Anyways I couldnt particpate so I made a goofy post messing around and Eric thought it was funny and said he was gonna put it in the column is all.

Olivier E.
09-21-2005, 03:30 PM
pfft my one claim to fame and you got to try to out do me!!! ;-)

Its cool though, I didnt try to get in to this letters column actually, I now and then post on The Goons message board. They have been having a silly contest about getting a picture of yourself eating chicken wings off of a strippers ass.

Anyways I couldnt particpate so I made a goofy post messing around and Eric thought it was funny and said he was gonna put it in the column is all.

I didn't even know i was printed, a friend told me, if not I would have missed it, but they made fun out of me too :mad:

Powell is going to be in my comic shop next month, it's the first american artist who goes there, since i've become a customer 8-)

Garra
09-21-2005, 03:35 PM
Wow thats awesome man. I was hoping so much he would go to the texas con, but alas, no dice. He is definetly on my short list of creators I would love to meet.

Garra
09-21-2005, 04:46 PM
shameless bump...

my fame cant just fade away so quickly....

not like this...not like this.....