PDA

View Full Version : My First Press Release As Jim Krueger's PR Driector

Christian Beranek
09-18-2005, 09:56 PM
Justice Writer Jim Krueger Unveils New Website Design

Jim Krueger, writer for the hit DC Comics series Justice, has unveiled a new design for his website www.jimkrueger.com (www.jimkrueger.com) Updated regularly with news items from various media sources, the site has also added many features, including comic previews of Earth X, The Foot Soldiers, Clockmaker, Justice and more.

Fans that visit http://www.jimkrueger.com (www.jimkrueger.com) can also download the seven-minute short film “They Might Be Dragons”. Written and directed by Krueger, the movie has won four awards so far, including “Best Short Film: Thriller” at the 2002 New York International Film & Video Festival.

"What I'm really happy about is the chance to show off some things that I am enormously proud of, yet haven't been able to introduce people to,” says Krueger. “And I finally have the opportunity to talk about my upcoming comic, book and movie projects. And so much of it is because of other people helping me make it happen. People like my web designer, John Roberts. It does take a village. Actually, it takes a really big village in my case."

With Justice #1 coming in at #1 on the sales charts for August, and other high profile projects such as Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks arriving September 20 from Midway Games, and Dracula vs. Capone coming out from Silent Devil next year, www.jimkrueger.com (www.jimkrueger.com) will be the place to be to catch up with one of the industry’s most prolific writers.

alexlannin
09-18-2005, 09:58 PM
nice.
I liked Justice a lot, and I didn't expect to at all.

Christian Beranek
09-18-2005, 09:59 PM
nice.
I liked Justice a lot, and I didn't expect to at all.

I've heard that from a lot of fans and retailers. It is nice to be surprised from time to time!

alexlannin
09-18-2005, 10:00 PM
I've heard that from a lot of fans and retailers. It is nice to be surprised from time to time!
I expected it to be beautiful, as all Ross work is, but the story's what hooked me the most.

Christian Beranek
09-18-2005, 10:04 PM
I expected it to be beautiful, as all Ross work is, but the story's what hooked me the most.

I probably shouldn't be saying this, but I've seen some of the art for Issue 2 and it's even better than Issue 1. Holy shit.

And what Jim has cooked up, wow.

Blandy vs Terrorism
09-18-2005, 10:22 PM
I've enjoyed Justice a lot so far. Granted, "so far" is only one issue.

Comic book writers have PR directors?

Christian Beranek
09-18-2005, 10:24 PM
I've enjoyed Justice a lot so far. Granted, "so far" is only one issue.

Comic book writers have PR directors?

I can't speak for anyone else, but Raven Gregory and Jim Krueger got the best in the biz! ;)

Christian Beranek
09-19-2005, 10:55 AM
Bumping this for the day crew.

Artie Pink
09-19-2005, 11:49 AM
OOOh, nice! And Dracula Vs. Capone! Nice!

I really want more of Alphabet Supes.

Christian Beranek
09-19-2005, 12:49 PM
OOOh, nice! And Dracula Vs. Capone! Nice!

I really want more of Alphabet Supes.

I spoke with Jim about his creator-owned projects and he is looking to get those back on track next year.

Feel free to PM anytime if you guys have questions.

Thanks!

Taki Soma
09-19-2005, 01:28 PM
Krueger's dreamy....

that is all

no wait, that's not true, CB, totally kick ass!

Georgie
09-19-2005, 01:50 PM
Of course, eveything here rules. But wait, what did he do fo MK:SM?

Christian Beranek
09-19-2005, 01:50 PM
Krueger's dreamy....

that is all

no wait, that's not true, CB, totally kick ass!

Since you're Silent Devil's marketing director we're going to have to sit down with Krueger soon to discuss the mammoth promotional campaign for DVC.

Christian Beranek
09-19-2005, 01:53 PM
Of course, eveything here rules. But wait, what did he do fo MK:SM?

He wrote the script for the video game.

Georgie
09-19-2005, 02:23 PM
He wrote the script for the video game.

No fuckin shit...I've been playing it for a couple days now. I had no clue he wrote it!

Christian Beranek
09-19-2005, 04:41 PM
No fuckin shit...I've been playing it for a couple days now. I had no clue he wrote it!

That's why I'm here, to get the word out! ;)

Tim Simmons
09-19-2005, 04:47 PM
Movie isn't working. I'm getting a "Your request could not be completed"- is it on my end?

Quick Rant: This is why I hate Flash movies! Quicktime all the way!

Taki Soma
09-19-2005, 05:06 PM
Since you're Silent Devil's marketing director we're going to have to sit down with Krueger soon to discuss the mammouth promotional campaign for DVC.
I'm gonna need a paper bag to breathe into

I'm hyper ventilating

Georgie
09-19-2005, 05:54 PM
That's why I'm here, to get the word out! ;)

They need better voice actors, though. Or Krueger needs to use contractions more? Probably the voice actors, though.

Corwin: Bear Fighter
09-19-2005, 06:39 PM
If you're going to be somebody's PR Director, you should probably work on your spelling errors and typos.

Christian Beranek
09-19-2005, 07:00 PM
If you're going to be somebody's PR Director, you should probably work on your spelling errors and typos.

Ohh reaaaly? Mayb I shoulld do thaat.

Christian Beranek
09-19-2005, 07:00 PM
Movie isn't working. I'm getting a "Your request could not be completed"- is it on my end?

Quick Rant: This is why I hate Flash movies! Quicktime all the way!

Hmm, works for me.

Taki Soma
09-19-2005, 07:02 PM
Ohh reaaaly? Mayb I shoulld do thaat.
OMFG, too funny