PDA

View Full Version : fcuk on the beach

Persevering Guy
03-30-2005, 09:10 PM
I went to the library tonight to study Korean, when I noticed some Koreans sitting at the Starbucks (yes, we have a starbucks in the library), so I went to talk to them, and this one girl was wearing a shirt that said, "fcuk on the beach." I said to her, "hey, your shirt is bad!" She was puzzled. "Do you know what that means?"

"I know fuck is a bad word?"

then the other girl says, "what about damn?"

"Yeah, but do you know what your shirt says?"

"No"

"I don't want to embarrass you," I said.

"What does it mean?"

I get out my Korean/English dictionary and look up sex. "At the beach, you want to do 'songyo.'"

my poor friend was so embarrassed. This was at 11:00 at night. she wore the shirt all day.

Shane W
03-30-2005, 09:13 PM
well.. To be fair, fcuk really isn't a "bad" word.. I'm not even convinced it's a word at all.

Boris the Blade
03-30-2005, 09:25 PM
I don't get it.

*plays with dingy*

Brian Defferding
03-30-2005, 09:31 PM
I don't get it.

*plays with dingy*

:lol:

Brewtown Andy
03-30-2005, 09:34 PM
I don't get it.

*plays with dingy*Dude, you've got internet on the beach? Awesome.

Boris the Blade
03-30-2005, 09:37 PM
Dude, you've got internet on the beach? Awesome.
You know I'm like Tony Stark with my shit. I'll send you a PM from space. It will say "The veiw is good from here, Brewtown Andy. I can finally see all of your mother at once."

:D

Brewtown Andy
03-30-2005, 09:38 PM
You know I'm like Tony Stark with my shit. I'll send you a PM from space. It will say "The veiw is good from here, Brewtown Andy. I can finally see all of your mother at once."

:DRight now, I miss reputation points, because I would totally give you one for that.

the last ronin
03-30-2005, 09:40 PM
FCUK is French Connection United Kingdom. its a clothing label.

Persevering Guy
03-30-2005, 09:42 PM
FCUK is French Connection United Kingdom. its a clothing label.
yeah, but the shirt is clearly designed to draw attention from men (says fcuk on the beach right across the chest) and to conjure images of sex.

the last ronin
03-30-2005, 09:44 PM
yeah, but the shirt is clearly designed to draw attention from men (says fcuk on the beach right across the chest) and to conjure images of sex.
Well so do womens breasts. Does that make them bad?

Boris the Blade
03-30-2005, 09:45 PM
It makes them... the best thing on Earth. Well, things. At least I hope there's more than one.

Persevering Guy
03-30-2005, 09:47 PM
Well so do womens breasts. Does that make them bad?

can you not see my sig?

no, the point of this and why it's funny is because the shirt was worn by someone unaware of the meaning.

the last ronin
03-30-2005, 09:48 PM
can you not see my sig?

no, the point of this and why it's funny is because the shirt was worn by someone unaware of the meaning.
Yes I see.
And I get it.