PDA

View Full Version : Tarantino Splits with Film Partner

BENDIS!
03-30-2005, 09:05 PM
Tarantino Splits with Film Partner

Maverick director Quentin Tarantino has split with his producing partner Lawrence Bender after a 10-year working relationship. The movie duo first alerted gossips of their separation at the Hollywood premiere of Sin City - for which Tarantino is credited as "special guest director" - when the Pulp Fiction icon turned up without Bender. And a representative for the director has now confirmed Tarantino and Bender have parted ways, following a decade of highly acclaimed and successful movie collaborations. The spokesperson tells website Pagesix.Com, "Kill Bill: Vol 2 was their last film together, but they remain friends."

arthurloewenkamp
03-30-2005, 09:07 PM
I have a question for mr. bender, how many abondiginals does he see modeling.

Sorry, just turned on zoolander and had to post this.

Bill?
03-30-2005, 10:30 PM
and there goes that guys career.....

Matthew K
03-30-2005, 10:33 PM
Not a big deal for Bender, I think. Tarantino seems to be on a movie per decade schedule. I'm sure Bender won't have trouble getting work or putting stuff together. Just by dint of his "from the people who brought you Pulp Fiction, Resevoir Dogs and Kill Bill" credit.

PeterSparker
03-30-2005, 10:37 PM
Yeah, I read this in the paper today. DrBRTick's proabably right, but more importantly QT has got to figure out what he's doing next and get on with it already! He needs to make a lot more flims.