PDA

View Full Version : Yay! My Runaways Hardcover shipped!

VKValentine
09-13-2005, 03:46 PM
It's on it's way! And I only ordered it 4 months ago!

Goodbye Dreamland comics online. Maybe if you responded to my emails, We'd be cool.

Jonny Z
09-13-2005, 03:46 PM
heh i just got mine TODAY from dcbs... i'm pissed cuz everyone else who ordered theirs from there got it WEEKS ago

Blandy vs Terrorism
09-13-2005, 03:48 PM
Ah, the local lcs. Not as much of a discount, but I got it two days after it came out. And it only took that long because I can't get there until Friday or Saturday.

justjeffery
09-13-2005, 04:04 PM
Ah, the local lcs. Not as much of a discount, but I got it two days after it came out. And it only took that long because I can't get there until Friday or Saturday.

Hell, I still have one one the shelf...

Sy-Klone
09-13-2005, 05:41 PM
I actually bought this last weekend, completely on a whim. I've read the first digest, and I own the other two digests (though I haven't read them yet), and I'm loving Volume 2, so I thought, "I like what I've seen. And thirty bucks for 18 issues plus extra content in hardcover format...that's less than two bucks per issue...why not?"

So I bought it. It's sitting on my nightstand right now. I'm working my way through "The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck" at the moment, but Runaways is next. :)

SethInAz
09-13-2005, 06:30 PM
I got mine last week and it's pretty spiffy. The extras were kinda average though.

But hey, 18 issues for $17.50? That's a bargain!

Aaron N
09-13-2005, 06:44 PM
It's on it's way! And I only ordered it 4 months ago!

Goodbye Dreamland comics online. Maybe if you responded to my emails, We'd be cool.

I deal with them all the time. I quickly found out that's its easier to call them up on their toll-free line than send e-mails. They sent my copy of Runaways on-time but neglected to ship my copy of The 49ers.

Can't beat their 35% off new comics with no shipping charges though.

THWIP!
09-13-2005, 07:28 PM
I read the whole thing in like 2 hours. Intro the 18 issues, the pitch, the bios. It was amazing.

Gavin
09-13-2005, 07:30 PM
Try www.talesofwonder.com (www.talesofwonder.com). I just bought some stuff yesterday and it shipped today. Plus they have good prices.

THWIP!
09-13-2005, 07:31 PM
Try www.talesofwonder.com (www.talesofwonder.com). I just bought some stuff yesterday and it shipped today. Plus they have good prices.Yeah they rock. I got the first 3 USM HCs for 45 bucks and the first 3 DD HCs for the same price.

Gavin
09-13-2005, 07:32 PM
Yeah they rock. I got the first 3 USM HCs for 45 bucks and the first 3 DD HCs for the same price.

Yeah, I got my brother-in-law to buy the first five USM from them a while back because of that deal on the first three. He already had the trades, but I showed him my HC's, and he had to trade up. I ordered Absolute Watchmen from them. Can't wait to get that.

VKValentine
09-13-2005, 08:32 PM
Try www.talesofwonder.com (www.talesofwonder.com). I just bought some stuff yesterday and it shipped today. Plus they have good prices.

Thanks, I'll try them on my next order.