PDA

View Full Version : What's the status of the Project Greenlight films?

Kody
08-24-2005, 08:33 AM
Haven't really heard anything, are any of the films getting national release?

Rick_O
08-24-2005, 08:48 AM
i think the lates t one is. Thye have a story on it over at aint it cool.

Agent Desmond
08-24-2005, 08:50 AM
The first two didn't do to well. I can't remember the first winner, and Battle of Shaker Heights was the second winner. This season's winner was Fiest, but they decided to go studio instead of indy. And during filming the Weinsteins left Miramax to start their own studio and took Fiest with them. And it should be opening in theatres this fall.

Kody
08-24-2005, 11:29 AM
The first two didn't do to well. I can't remember the first winner, and Battle of Shaker Heights was the second winner. This season's winner was Fiest, but they decided to go studio instead of indy. And during filming the Weinsteins left Miramax to start their own studio and took Fiest with them. And it should be opening in theatres this fall.

Awesome news. This last season was my favorite. I loved John's dad. :D

School Grrl
08-24-2005, 12:10 PM
Sorry, this is completely unrelated, but I just love the pictures on your signature.