PDA

View Full Version : roll on (dedicated to jade)

james michael
03-29-2005, 09:02 AM
Sneaker Pimps Roll on lyrics
Roll on, these doors are open
Roll off, you can come next time,
I'm in love with your confusion, on your knees
When you're breathing through your elbows,
Down on me, down on me

Roll on roll off,
Roll on roll off,
Don't take that wrong
Don't take that wrong

Roll up, these doors are open,
Load up, come next time
Don't try to hurry me along,
Just walk ahead a little gone

Roll on roll off,
Roll on roll off,
Don't take that wrong
Don't take that wrong

Roll on, going down on me,
Roll off, make it easy on me,
You can't think you're someone special,
On your knees,
We're throwing punches underwater,
Sink with me, sink with me, sink

Roll on roll off,
Roll on roll off,
Something is sinking

ALL HAIL JADEMICHAELISM!!!!

Childress
03-29-2005, 09:11 AM
Hail Jade Again!!! :lol:

Jade
03-29-2005, 09:24 AM
Was this double thread designed to make me love you twice as much?

james michael
03-29-2005, 09:35 AM
Was this double thread designed to make me love you twice as much?

i realized i spelled the first one wrong, and tried to change it but it already posted the first one.... but to answer your question, yes... and it worked... i am SO smooth...

Jade
03-29-2005, 10:08 AM
This is why you get all the ladies... and all the men. :D

james michael
03-29-2005, 10:11 AM
This is why you get all the ladies... and all the men. :D
no, just the ladies :( i wish i had keith p, anthony s and neophyte, but i dont... theyre all taken, except keith, and while we both like it rough, we like it rough in different ways... :cry: I NEED A BOYFRIEND DAMMIT!!!!!

Jade
03-29-2005, 10:38 AM
no, just the ladies :( i wish i had keith p, anthony s and neophyte, but i dont... theyre all taken, except keith, and while we both like it rough, we like it rough in different ways... :cry: I NEED A BOYFRIEND DAMMIT!!!!!

You're charming, funny, and witty enough to get hundreds of guys... nay... thousands...

Childress
03-29-2005, 10:41 AM

I think you're nice :D

james michael
03-29-2005, 10:59 AM
You're charming, funny, and witty enough to get hundreds of guys... nay... thousands...
i do get them, i just dont keep them... and the ones i do keep are assholes who treat me like shit... then again, im a masochist... and thanks for the compliment childress, its appreciated...

Jade
03-29-2005, 11:02 AM
i do get them, i just dont keep them... and the ones i do keep are assholes who treat me like shit... then again, im a masochist... and thanks for the compliment childress, its appreciated...

I see... I used to be in the same situation... a bunch of guys who treated me like shit or took me for granted... blah blah blah... but the reason they did that was because i didn't respect myself... now, I would never stand for that. And because of that, I don't attract the guys who would treat me like shit.

james michael
03-29-2005, 11:13 AM
I see... I used to be in the same situation... a bunch of guys who treated me like shit or took me for granted... blah blah blah... but the reason they did that was because i didn't respect myself... now, I would never stand for that. And because of that, I don't attract the guys who would treat me like shit.
same here, and because of that i cant get anyone... except you and taki (which is a wonderful consolation prize for a gay guy!)

Jade
03-29-2005, 11:22 AM
same here, and because of that i cant get anyone... except you and taki (which is a wonderful consolation prize for a gay guy!)

You're gonna find a great guy... and he's gonna worship the ground you walk on.

(And your next post is 1000... yay for you!!!! :D )

james michael
03-29-2005, 11:30 AM
You're gonna find a great guy... and he's gonna worship the ground you walk on.

(And your next post is 1000... yay for you!!!! :D )
im a right boy! and i hope youre right, but without wheels, ill find nothing... i actually had a kinda cute guy email me cause of my letter in powers, sent him a pic...

nothing... it just goes to show you that even nerds can be shallow...