08-17-2005, 06:34 PM
Just sayin'.

Discuss.

Nick_Ardill
08-17-2005, 07:07 PM
Haven't read it yet.

Your Pal, Carl
08-17-2005, 07:11 PM
Also haven't read. But now I'm really looking forward to it.

noble
08-17-2005, 07:11 PM
Yeah what are you going on about?

Is there a bunch of internerd bickering over a message board?

A group of republicans yelling at democrats?

Or is a chick in chain mail kicking a rabbit man in the nuts...cause it's pretty hard to nail us down.

Nick_Ardill
08-17-2005, 07:13 PM

Or is a chick in chain mail kicking a rabbit man in the nuts...cause it's pretty hard to nail us down.
That would make for one hell of an issue. :D

Angel of Distraction
08-17-2005, 07:27 PM

He gets us right in a one-panel appearance.

Jake
08-17-2005, 07:31 PM
I think the part I related the most was the "Don't scroll down... don't scroll down!" :)

Busman
08-17-2005, 07:45 PM
I can't imagine why people accuse you of stiring up shit, Lem?

:halo:

yah, right.

Boss Hogg
08-17-2005, 07:46 PM
Hey at least he got the board in the book, let alone capture it to a letter.

Angel of Distraction
08-17-2005, 07:53 PM
I can't imagine why people accuse you of stiring up shit, Lem?

:halo:

yah, right.

What? he nailed me too.

artimoff
08-17-2005, 08:33 PM
She's only writing 7 books, lem. Give it a rest! :twisted:

Dreg
08-18-2005, 10:38 AM
You're all fat.

who cares?
08-18-2005, 10:38 AM
it was one of the best things i'd read in a while.... awesome awesome stuff.......

kylethoreau
08-18-2005, 10:40 AM
laughed my ass off when I saw that.

Ray G.
08-18-2005, 10:41 AM
It was funny. I'm just surprised it wasn't my name or DS9's calling Spider-man fat. It would have been more appropriate. :razz:

Boris the Blade
08-18-2005, 10:42 AM
What happened?

who cares?
08-18-2005, 10:44 AM
What happened?

after fighting the Rhino, Peter was looking at a forum online... and the forum was Jinxworld.... you can ever see the address www.606studios.com (www.606studios.com) and a bunch of other stuff that give it away......

you should check it out...

Boris the Blade
08-18-2005, 10:45 AM
after fighting the Rhino, Peter was looking at a forum online... and the forum was Jinxworld.... you can ever see the address www.606studios.com (www.606studios.com) and a bunch of other stuff that give it away......

you should check it out...
Agh. I'm buying USM in hardcovers though.

who cares?
08-18-2005, 10:48 AM
Agh. I'm buying USM in hardcovers though.

hmm.... i dont know if the Annual is gonng be in any hardcovers though... should be, but i dont know.... you might want to get info on that and if not, get yourself a copy, cause they're selling out like crazy...

Boris the Blade
08-18-2005, 10:49 AM
hmm.... i dont know if the Annual is gonng be in any hardcovers though... should be, but i dont know.... you might want to get info on that and if not, get yourself a copy, cause they're selling out like crazy...
Agh, christ.

UltimateQuintessa
08-20-2005, 07:34 PM
Peter in USM Annual "Oh my God. OH man...why do I bother? Who are these people? THis was posted, like four seconds after the--"

That line totally reminded me of the Gwen Stacy hullabaloo that went down on the board last summer after USM 62 came out.

I was laughing so hard at the line the whole coffee shop was looking at me.

Kefky
08-20-2005, 07:55 PM
Agh, christ.

Millar said in his forum that all the annuals will be collected in one tpb. And if the other two turn out as good as these first two have been, it should certainly be worth your dough...

Garth
08-21-2005, 09:49 AM
I sure hope they put them in their respective hardcovers and not JUST in a special "annual" tpb. I buy the single issues and the hardcovers (of Ultimates and USM at least), I am just a anal completist like that

Ray G.
08-21-2005, 09:50 AM
Peter in USM Annual "Oh my God. OH man...why do I bother? Who are these people? THis was posted, like four seconds after the--"

That line totally reminded me of the Gwen Stacy hullabaloo that went down on the board last summer after USM 62 came out.

I was laughing so hard at the line the whole coffee shop was looking at me.

And we shouldn't have been pissed at that?

Angel of Distraction
08-21-2005, 12:24 PM
Millar said in his forum that all the annuals will be collected in one tpb. And if the other two turn out as good as these first two have been, it should certainly be worth your dough...

Still dumb. If you only buy USm trades yer not gonna be happy.

Ray G.
08-21-2005, 12:27 PM
Still dumb. If you only buy USm trades yer not gonna be happy.

Yeah, especially since this one is going to be so crucial to the regular comic.

Hey, I just realized, what if that wasn't the Bendis Board we saw?

What if it was the ULTIMATE Bendis Board? :Panic:

Angel of Distraction
08-21-2005, 12:30 PM
Yeah, especially since this one is going to be so crucial to the regular comic.

Hey, I just realized, what if that wasn't the Bendis Board we saw?

What if it was the ULTIMATE Bendis Board? :Panic:

This IS the Ultimate Bendis Board. The Image place was the 616.

UltimateQuintessa
08-21-2005, 04:22 PM

Truth hurts.

dEnny!
08-21-2005, 05:15 PM

Huh? Why would you be pissed? Am I missing something?

I thought it was hilarious, a nice tip of the hat to his community.

I'm pretty sure the Ultimate Spider-Man Annual will be collected in USM trades and hard covers.

Bill?
08-22-2005, 07:13 AM
too bad he made the same joke in powers!

Ray G.
08-22-2005, 07:21 AM
Huh? Why would you be pissed? Am I missing something?

I thought it was hilarious, a nice tip of the hat to his community.

I'm pretty sure the Ultimate Spider-Man Annual will be collected in USM trades and hard covers.

No, Lemming described the reaction in the comic to the reaction after Gwen was killed. I just think that Gwen dying, especially like that, was a bad story decision and I was pissed. I know it's Bendis' right to do it, but I got attached to the character and was really mad. But then, what do I know? I wasn't even active on the board when that happened. :lol:

dEnny!
08-22-2005, 07:26 AM
No, Lemming described the reaction in the comic to the reaction after Gwen was killed. I just think that Gwen dying, especially like that, was a bad story decision and I was pissed. I know it's Bendis' right to do it, but I got attached to the character and was really mad. But then, what do I know? I wasn't even active on the board when that happened. :lol:

You kill the characters you love. The death of Gwen has lead up to many things in USM, mainly his decision to break up with Mary Jane because he's afraid that someone else will die because of his choice to be Spider-Man. It also lead to his date with Kitty Pryde because unlike M.J. she can hold her own. I'm glad to see he developed the character enough that you felt attached to her.

I think it was a bold decision, I probably would have held onto her longer myself.

Ray G.
08-22-2005, 07:28 AM
You kill the characters you love. The death of Gwen has lead up to many things in USM, mainly his decision to break up with Mary Jane because he's afraid that someone else will die because of his choice to be Spider-Man. It also lead to his date with Kitty Pryde because unlike M.J. she can hold her own. I'm glad to see he developed the character enough that you felt attached to her.

I think it was a bold decision, I probably would have held onto her longer myself.

I do see where it's leading now, and frankly I like Kitty a thousand times more than MJ or Gwen. I just wish Gwen had been around longer. It seemed too abrupt, but I guess that was the point.

That, and I was sure Eddie Brock would kill her in his second appearance, due to the foreshadowing of the scene in his dorm. So I wasn't prepared for Carnage to do the deed. :D

jadailyTCU
08-22-2005, 07:39 PM
I loved the appearance of the board. One of the best details in one of the best comics I've read all year.

As for the Gwen subject...I think it was a horrible decision to kill her so early, and in such a shitty way. Yes, it worked. Yes, it has led to some good stuff. That doesn't make it the right decision.

Chingòn
08-22-2005, 09:38 PM
it was one of the best things i'd read in a while.... awesome awesome stuff.......
your new sig pic is much better than the last.
edit: i lied. you changed it back.

Taxman
08-22-2005, 09:40 PM
Guess I'll be buying this after all.