PDA

View Full Version : Next Punisher arc?

Amos Moses
08-11-2005, 12:06 PM
Anyone know the name of the next arc? Or even what it'll be about? I need my Castle fix!

Jim T.
08-11-2005, 12:11 PM
I'm pretty sure it involved House of M and a wacky, ragtag group of mutant teens just trying to get along in a world they barely understand.

Blake Sims
08-11-2005, 12:11 PM
I'm pretty sure it involved House of M and a wacky, ragtag group of mutant teens just trying to get along in a world they barely understand.
even though i dont read it I would give Ennis a good taint punching!

Amos Moses
08-11-2005, 12:13 PM
Punisher.. in the House of M... this is going to be great.

Ray G.
08-11-2005, 12:15 PM
No Punisher House of M tie-in. The next arc is called "The Slavers", and all I know is that this is the one where the NYPD finally declares war on Punisher.

But as for a House of M tie-in, what I would have liked to see is a story where Castle is a mutant who can read people's minds, and he essentially acts as a one-man precog unit, killing people before they commit their crimes.

Dreg
08-11-2005, 12:15 PM
Maybe his family isn't dead, and he runs a low-scale but highly atmospheric Bed and Breakfast right off exit 18 from I-87. He could call it "Frank's Crash Castle."

Blake Sims
08-11-2005, 12:16 PM
Punisher.. in the House of M... this is going to be great.
hm Punisher hasnt been mentioned...Bendis where is Punisher!?

with his family that never died maybe!?
he would fucking KILL magneto or anyone else if Layla fixed his mind!!

Jim T.
08-11-2005, 12:18 PM
Maybe his family isn't dead, and he runs a low-scale but highly atmospheric Bed and Breakfast right off exit 18 from I-87. He could call it "Frank's Crash Castle."

Right - with a wacky ragtag band of mutant teens doing the cooking and cleaning. I like it.

Dreg
08-11-2005, 12:19 PM
"Ice Cream Man" was a mutant, right?

Allen Y
08-11-2005, 12:25 PM
PUNISHER #25
Written by Garth Ennis
Penciled by Leandro Fernandez
Cover by Tim Bradstreet
"THE SLAVERS"
On a pitch-black Brooklyn night, in a dead-end alley, Frank Castle brutally dispatches a crew of Albanian thugs that is menacing a young woman. Her name is Viorica, she’s from Moldavia, and when she tells Frank her story, that’s when the real killing starts. Part 1 (of 6)
32 PGS./MAX - EXPLICIT CONTENT …$2.99
On Sale 9/7/05

PUNISHER #26
Written by Garth Ennis
Penciled by Leo Fernandez
Cover by Tim Bradstreet
“THE SLAVERS”
Something horrible happened to Viorica in the hills of her home country, Moldavia, and Frank Castle is determined that the men responsible will pay for it. Unfortunately for him, those men have connections in high places and the Punisher’s got bigger problems than revenge to deal with: an NYPD vigilante task force unlike anything he’s ever seen. Part 2 (of 6).
32 PGS./ MAX - EXPLICIT CONTENT ...$2.99
On Sale 10/5/05

Allen

Doug
08-11-2005, 12:37 PM
PUNISHER #25
Written by Garth Ennis
Penciled by Leandro Fernandez
Cover by Tim Bradstreet
"THE SLAVERS"
On a pitch-black Brooklyn night, in a dead-end alley, Frank Castle brutally dispatches a crew of Albanian thugs that is menacing a young woman. Her name is Viorica, she’s from Moldavia, and when she tells Frank her story, that’s when the real killing starts. Part 1 (of 6)
32 PGS./MAX - EXPLICIT CONTENT …$2.99
On Sale 9/7/05

PUNISHER #26
Written by Garth Ennis
Penciled by Leo Fernandez
Cover by Tim Bradstreet
“THE SLAVERS”
Something horrible happened to Viorica in the hills of her home country, Moldavia, and Frank Castle is determined that the men responsible will pay for it. Unfortunately for him, those men have connections in high places and the Punisher’s got bigger problems than revenge to deal with: an NYPD vigilante task force unlike anything he’s ever seen. Part 2 (of 6).
32 PGS./ MAX - EXPLICIT CONTENT ...$2.99
On Sale 10/5/05

Allen

I'm more excited for this arc than any of the previous arcs. It just sounds awsome.

Amos Moses
08-11-2005, 12:55 PM
Somone bump this when Bendis logs on so we can ask him if Punisher is in House of M.

Bervda
08-11-2005, 01:02 PM
No Punisher House of M tie-in. The next arc is called "The Slavers", and all I know is that this is the one where the NYPD finally declares war on Punisher.

But as for a House of M tie-in, what I would have liked to see is a story where Castle is a mutant who can read people's minds, and he essentially acts as a one-man precog unit, killing people before they commit their crimes.

Have you checked out Image's "Small Gods?"

Ray G.
08-11-2005, 01:12 PM
Have you checked out Image's "Small Gods?"

Nope. Is there something similar there?

NickT
08-11-2005, 01:12 PM
The next arc is "Harold and Kumar go to Frank Castle".

Ray G.
08-11-2005, 01:13 PM
The next arc is Harold and Kumar go to Frank Castle.

It's 5 pages long. Frank Castle kills them both for being fucking potheads. Then he kills Neil Patrick Harris.